Random good picture Not show
1. I'd been through the trauma of losing a house.
2. Counselling is helping him work through this trauma.
3. He confronted his childhood trauma and tried to exorcise the pain.
4. The patient suffered severe brain trauma.
5. Amnesia can be caused by emotional trauma.
6. The trauma of divorce can often be healed by successful remarriage.
7. The children showed no signs of trauma after their ordeal.
8. The officers are claiming compensation for trauma after the disaster.
9. This has caused major trauma to the Bronson-Grijalva relationship.
9. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
10. Eileen suffered a similarly induced trauma.
11. Children experience trauma differently according to developmental level.
12. These include trauma, sunlight, high fever, and general debility.
13. Multiple-personality disorder is usually caused by early childhood trauma.
14. Check the seismograph for past emotional earthquake and trauma.
15. The emotional trauma caused her to be briefly hospitalized.
16. Let's hope all the trauma was worth it.
17. Accounts abound of the distress, trauma and injury involved.
18. Trauma at birth may also play some part in forming the newborn infant's predisposition to develop the disorder.
19. Not everyone is prepared for such trauma, even though studies show that stocks outperform other investments, in the long run.
20. The scale of the trauma is perhaps still too great to be dwelt upon for long.
21. We in trauma are much more in touch with the problem because we see its product.
22. The death of a near relative is a terrible trauma for a child.
23. The phobia may have its root in a childhood trauma.
24. The Fairley family considered that they dealt with their tragedy very well, because both children afterwards showed no signs of trauma.
25. Patients would be hospitalized mostly at Greater Southeast, which would open a trauma center.
26. Second, defendants might defend cases more vigorously, causing greater trauma to child witnesses, if substantial imprisonment is probable.
27. The reality of living here without the social infrastructure they're culturally used to would probably send a Blairy into trauma.
28. Sociologists and doctors agree that to uproot an old person may cause severe trauma.
29. The approach enables larger cannulae to be used for easier stone extraction, however, and avoids unnecessary trauma to the liver.
30. That translates into ever-soaring costs, as young men rotate in and out of trauma centers like soldiers in a war.