Synonym: alluring, attractive, drawing. Similar words: genetic, magnitude, at one time, athletic, aesthetic, theoretical, foreigner, designer. Meaning: [mæg'netɪk] adj. 1. of or relating to or caused by magnetism 2. having the properties of a magnet; i.e. of attracting iron or steel 3. capable of being magnetized 4. determined by earth's magnetic fields 5. having the properties of a magnet; the ability to draw or pull 6. possessing an extraordinary ability to attract.
Random good picture Not show
1. The data is stored on the magnetic tape.
2. The magnetic pull of the city was hard to resist.
3. The needle on a compass always points to magnetic north.
4. Pigeons navigate less accurately when the earth's magnetic field is disturbed.
5. The north magnetic pole lies to the west of the geographic North Pole.
6. He has magnetic personality.
7. The principles of magnetic recording have been around for a long time.
8. The block becomes magnetic when the current is switched on.
9. Magnetic coils focus the electron beams into fine spots.
10. I have a magnetic disc.
11. This magnetic tape should be rewound before recording.
12. North magnetic poles repel .
13. A radio signal has both electrical and magnetic properties.
14. The iron has lost its magnetic force.
15. Now the data is being transferred from magnetic tape to hard disk.
16. The tape was left near a magnetic source,[Sentencedict.com ] and the resulting damage was considerable.
17. Protect the magnetic strip on your credit card from scratches, heat, damp or other damage.
18. The electrically charged gas particles are affected by magnetic forces.
19. The secondary current sets up a magnetic field inside the tube.
20. The computer-controlled telescope stores these images on magnetic media.
21. Her glacial beauty is magnetic.
22. Weak magnetic fields have been detected in surface rocks.
23. The compass needle points to the magnetic north pole.
24. Cassette tapes have a magnetic oxide coating.
25. The magnetic hypothesis of homing is not yet confirmed.
26. The changing magnetic fields create an electrical current.
27. That way, every drop goes through the magnetic maelstrom.
28. If we charge it with electricity, it will become magnetic.
29. A meteorite collided with Earth at the same time, delivering a one-two punch to the magnetic field.
30. The circuitry in this fighter aircraft has been protected against strong magnetic fields.
More similar words: genetic, magnitude, at one time, athletic, aesthetic, theoretical, foreigner, designer, image, damage, diagnose, imagery, diagnoses, diagnosis, willingness, magazine, network, planet, cabinet, Internet, nonetheless, planetarium, get in, let in, get into, retire, retired, sometime, by the time, all the time.