Synonym: discourse, give-and-take, treatment, word. Similar words: discuss, mission, session, emission, recession, admission, commission, permission. Meaning: [dɪ'skʌʃn] n. 1. an extended communication (often interactive) dealing with some particular topic 2. an exchange of views on some topic.
Random good picture Not show
1. The incident caused discussion among the public.
2. The outcome of their discussion is still unknown.
3. Her contribution to the discussion was substantial.
4. We should have had a proper discussion before voting.
5. They ended the discussion on a note of optimism.
6. This document will form the basis for our discussion.
7. The discussion will be confined largely to general principles.
8. The discussion eventuated in a compromise.
9. Sex is considered taboo as a topic for discussion.
10. The discussion focused on topical issues in medicine.
10. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
11. He turns every subject into a moral discussion.
12. They wanted to initiate a discussion on economics.
13. They had a detailed discussion of the issues.
14. The discussion focused on three main problems.
15. The game/speech/discussion ran on for hours.
16. The discussion bore against the bill.
17. Everybody should contribute to the discussion.
18. His remarks didn't relate to the topic under discussion.
19. The date for the panel discussion is fixed now.
20. Our subject for discussion is homelessness.
21. We can safely draw some conclusions from our discussion.
22. The time for discussion is past.
23. Let's carry on this discussion at some other time.
24. Did you participate in this discussion?
25. The discussion kept going round in circles.
26. She showedcomplete mastery in her handling of the discussion.
27. The article was intended to provoke discussion.
28. Further discussion on the proposal will be deferred until April.
29. That freedom and order are not incompatible ;that reverence is the maid of knowledge; that free discussion is the life of truth, and of true unity in a nation.
30. Adam raised the issue of multimedia applications and much useful discussion ensued.
More similar words: discuss, mission, session, emission, recession, admission, commission, permission, discrimination, confession, aggression, missionary, depression, commissioner, impression, profession, professional, transmission, congressional, Russian, disc, discount, disclose, discourse, discourage, discouraged, discharging, accusation, version, mansion.