Random good picture Not show
(1) Modern windscreens are made from laminated glass.
(2) The photographs were mounted on laminated cards.
(3) The recipe cards are laminated so they can be wiped clean.
(4) All models have laminated windscreen, rear screen wash-wipe, clock, locking filler cap, cigar lighter and side mouldings.
(5) For safety and security, install laminated glass in your patio doors.
(6) They have replaceable laminated foil liners and deflate as the liquid is emptied.
(7) Her answers range from laminated boxes and wall-mounted baskets to built-in cabinets and architectural alterations.
(8) These laminated woods were simply ordinary timber cut up and glued together again.
(9) The police donned flak jackets of laminated kevlar and webbing belts with pouches for spare magazines and stun grenades.
(10) Nowhere, however, does the laminated badge make any reference to the National Security Agency.
(11) Boring and sizing paper laminated chipboard and MDF panels.
(12) Scales are dry or greasy laminated masses of keratin.
(13) Assembly of laminated seal ring. Bolting is hand tight.
(14) Selected of Canada Hard Rock Maple. (Not laminated).
(15) Modern microporous membranes are usually laminated to a face fabric, and available in two and three layer versions.
(16) The technology, characteristic and patten of the step laminated core are introduced. The no-load loss of the transformer with step-lap laminated core is compared to that with sandwich core.
(17) The paper has analyzed the influence of the laminated stator core seam on the electromagnetic flux distribution,(Sentencedict.com) as well as the electromagnetic flux change rule when seam is non-uniform.
(18) At last an improved laminated core method is introduced. It is proved feasible by the calculation and it is helpful to make manufacture easier and cheaper.
(19) In Chapter III, nonlinear dynamic buckling of symmetrically laminated truncated composite shallow spherical shells under uniform triangular pulse is investigated.
(20) The hostess was pulling out his chair for him and handing him a large laminated lunch menu.
(21) The very best in kitchen technology - details showing the Westminster range fashioned with finest ash-grained laminated.
(22) They reacted against factory-produced Victorian furniture with its frilly fretwork, clawed feet and laminated woods.
(23) Fitted with a matching range of timber trimmed wall and base units with laminated work surfaces over.
(24) Cross-section of a plasma sprayed hydroxyapatite structure showing a typical laminated structure. Sentencedict.com
(25) The standard of joiner work throughout is good and much use has been made of laminated veneers to provide rounded corners.
(26) The synthesis of benzoxazine - imide resin was studied, with which the glass cloth laminated sheet was made.
(27) A new arbitrary stiffened shell element is devised to investigate the geometrically nonlinear behavior of eccentrically stiffened laminated composite shell-like structures.
(28) The multilayer fabric is made up of cowskin, Keviar fabric, carbon-fiber laminated fabric and denim.
(29) Based on the microscopic study according to the mark of laminated tourmaline-bearing rock the Kemi ore body was found in the almost abandoned old mine.
(30) Hand knits corsage, cotton white liner, three layer cake type laminated.
More similar words: dominate, eliminate, decaffeinated, nomination, coordinate, discrimination, Islamic, vitamin, examine, examining, seminar, dominant, combination, inclination, coordinator, fascinating, related, donate, Senate, isolated, preliminary, insulated, estimated, truncated, complicated, repeatedly, integrated, associated, resonate, sophisticated.