Random good picture Not show
1. And, conversely, does mimetic illusionism-the anthropomorphic statue-always fail as art?
2. We discuss the computer program in rather anthropomorphic terms, referring successively to the talents personality and style of the computer program.
3. Vaguely anthropomorphic, although distorted and blurred, they reminded me of some cross between man and beast.
4. Anthropomorphic robot is one of the hottest research directions in robot field, and robot vision system is one of the most important markers of robot intelligence.
5. Donald is an anthropomorphic white duck with a yellow-orange bill, legs, and feet.
6. But her favorite experiment so far involved an anthropomorphic robot from Vgo Communications, nicknamed Celia, that was equipped with a video screen.
7. But her favorite experiment so far involved an anthropomorphic robot from Vgo Communications, nicknamed Celia, that was equipped with a video screen. Mrs.
8. The world of the gods is anthropomorphic, an imitative projection of ours.
9. A control architecture based on artificial emotion for anthropomorphic robot is proposed and demonstrated by simulation.
10. In consequence, the sciences of animal behaviour and experimental psychology were founded by men deeply hostile to anthropomorphic explanations.
11. Some typical applications of artificial emotion are briefly summarized. A control architecture based on artificial emotion for anthropomorphic robot is proposed and demonstrated by simulation.
12. The signal upright column installed on the bottom bracket centre consists of two bendable anthropomorphic joints.
13. But now, at length, even the thought-forms are pronounced anthropomorphic, and thought itself is described as a mere faculty of Unitization.
14. Like Democritus and other Presocratics before him, Epicurus rejected the idea of anthropomorphic gods who were cognisant of human affairs.
15. This is not on the past, the country heard of anthropomorphic cartoon!
15. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
16. Kropotkin was right to emphasize the huge role that mutual aid plays in our species, but wrong and anthropomorphic to assume that therefore it applied to other species as well.
17. To date there have been two children's shows revolving around anthropomorphic ( living ) tugboats.
18. Based on stepping motor dedicated chip and DSP, an anthropomorphic hand control system was developed.
19. Crucially, however, this activity was stronger the more human-like their opponent, being strongest for the anthropomorphic robot and human.
More similar words: run through, philosophical, demographic, drop out, drop off, no more, propose, proposed, proportion, no more than, metropolitan, throw, throat, in proportion to, throw up, throw off, through, go through, bathroom, throw away, all through, throughout, get through, enthrall, fall through, cut through, put through, come through, look through, pass through.