Random good picture Not show
1. The governor declared a state of emergency.
2. The governor exhorted the prisoners not to riot.
3. Mr. John was inducted into the office of governor.
4. He was elected governor of the state of California.
5. The governor refused to accept Cox's resignation .
6. The governor announced a new plan to reduce crime.
7. The governor announced an enquiry into the events.
8. He defeated the incumbent governor by a large plurality.
9. He announced for the U.S. governor.
10. The governor was forced to parley with the rebels.
11. The governor decreed a day of mourning.
12. He was formally inducted into the office of governor.
13. Governor Caperton has the largest campaign war chest.
14. Who is the governor of this country?
15. I shall have to ask permission from the/my governor.
16. She was appointed as acting governor until an election could be held.
17. Mr Brown did not want to run for governor of the state last year.
18. He was governor of the province in the late 1970s.
19. The governor has declared his innocence and says he plans to serve out his term.
20. He sent a special governor to Altorf, a man named Gressber, who would rule with a firm hand.
21. Succumbing to pressure from the chemical industry, Governor Blakely amended the regulations.
21. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
22. The governor gave only a vague outline of his tax plan.
23. The new governor dismissed the staff that served his predecessor.
24. The governor has denied making improper use of state money.
25. The governor commuted the prisoner's sentence of death to one of life imprisonment.
26. The governor decided to order out the National Guard.
27. They are hoping that she will announce for governor.
28. He had been Governor of a British Protectorate.
29. The choice of Governor may confound us all.
30. A recent poll found that 80% of Californians support the governor.
More similar words: government, turn over, overnight, over and over, over, cover, oversee, all over, go over, be over, overall, get over, lay over, recover, run over, cover up, hand over, over there, uncover, talk over, take over, moreover, recovery, make over, blow over, overlook, coverage, look over, overwhelm, think over.