Random good picture Not show
1. Walking's a drag let's take the car.
2. Drag up a chair and join the conversation.
3. Inge managed to drag the table into the kitchen.
4. Don't drag me into your plan.
5. The truck used a cable to drag the car.
6. We're trying to drag the country out of its economic morass.sentencedict.com
7. Do not argue with an idiot.He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.
8. It's so annoying having to drag out the sewing machine every time I want to make a dress.
9. I don't want to go back there and drag up that anger again.
10. The company was willing to drag out the proceedings for years.
11. It will take two elephants to drag all this wood away.
12. I'm sorry to drag you into this mess.
13. Don't drag me into your argument!
14. How much longer is this going to drag on?
15. The band dressed up in drag.
16. In drag hunting, hounds chase an artificial scent.
17. Your party was a drag.
18. I managed to drag myself out of bed.
19. Don't drag the children into our argument.
20. Wild horses wouldn't drag me to a party tonight.
21. Don't drag my past into this!
22. They tried to drag me into their quarrel.
23. She took a long drag on her cigarette.
24. Do you have to drag politics into everything?
25. I'm ready to go home now but I don't want to drag you away if you're enjoying yourself.
26. She hitched up her long dress so it wouldn't drag in the mud.
27. The box is too heavy to carry down the slope; we'll have to drag it down.
28. She was enjoying herself at the party so much, I couldn't drag her away.
29. The children are so busy playing that they don't want their dinner; you'll have to drag them in.
30. The sack is too heavy to lift-you'll have to drag it.
More similar words: drag on, drag in, rage, draw, drama, draft, drain, tragic, for ages, garage, draw up, draw out, draw in, drawer, draw on, storage, fragile, drawing, coverage, encourage, fragment, draw back, dramatic, withdraw, pragmatic, discourage, courageous, discouraged, encouraging, withdrawal.