Antonym: mom. Similar words: dan, ad, bad, dam, day, pad, a, add. Meaning: [dæd] n. an informal term for a father; probably derived from baby talk.
Random good picture Not show
1. Dad sighed and stood up.
2. Dad and I had a good laugh over it.
3. Dad went out to milk the cows.
4. Dad was up the ladder, repairing the roof.
5. She lives with her mom and dad.
6. Dad was clearing up in the kitchen.
7. Dad seemed more disappointed than angry.
8. Dad,one day,I'll make you proud of me.
9. He visits his Dad in prison every week.
10. Your Dad will be so pleased.
11. My dad loves to go fishing.
12. I managed to scrounge some money off my dad.
13. Dad had long since divested himself of anything valuable.
14. Have a heart, dad.
15. Dad started going bald when he was in his thirties.
16. My dad spent $500 on a new coat and my mom had a cow.
17. Dad took a pin and pinned the flower to her coat.
18. Just "Happy Birthday",Dad,isn't much to say,yet in this special message meant for you this special day are many very loving thoughts and warmest wishes,too,for happiness on your birthday and always,all year through.
18. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
19. My dad was so full of life; anything with him was an adventure.
20. Dad looked sad and worried as he read the letter.
21. Mother is devoted to Dad although they squabble all the time.
22. "Where's Dad?" "How should I know?" replied my brother, shrugging.
23. Dad loved to play the mandolin for his family he knew we enjoyed singing, and hearing him play. He was like that. If he could give pleasure to others, he would, especially his family. He was always there, sacrificing his time and efforts to see that his family had enough in their life. I had to mature into a man and have children of my own before I realized how much he had sacrificed.
24. I can't come out tonight - my dad won't let me.
25. His dad would beat/knock/kick the shit out of him if he disobeyed.
26. My dad called me up to tell me the good news.
27. If I walk in with muddy boots, Dad always scolds .
28. That's the exact same thing my dad said.
29. Stan puffed out his thin cheeks in a passable imitation of his dad.
30. Only wishes that are made with special love will do for a dad who is wonderful in every way as you.