Random good picture Not show
1. He grafted the branch onto the apple tree.
2. An outgrowth of new shoots on a branch.
3. Branch managers have full autonomy in their own areas.
4. I chopped a branch off the tree.
5. A sparrow alighted on the branch.
6. With an easy spring the cat reached the branch.
7. He held on to the branch like grim death.
8. The birds flitted from branch to branch.
9. Ethics is a branch of philosophy.
10. The bank recently opened a branch in Germany.
11. They decided to locate a branch in Paris.
12. A snake coiled itself around the branch.
13. Our New York branch is dealing with the matter.
14. A snake winds around a branch.
15. The drowning man grasped at a branch.
16. Contact your local branch to arrange an appointment.
17. He hacked at the branch until it fell off.
18. Help me to tie the branch down.
19. The branch sagged under the weight of the apples.
20. A long-tailed tit alighted on the branch.
21. He was assigned to the company's branch in Cairo.
22. The tree began to branch out.
23. A branch whipped across the car window.sentence dictionary
24. The two halves of the main branch have grown apart, forming separate trees.
25. The food was analysed root and branch and found to contain small amounts of poison.
26. The bookshop has decided to branch out into selling various records and tapes.
27. She tried to catch at a branch but couldn't reach.
28. Coincident with the talks, the bank was permitted to open a New York branch.
29. A bank's local market share tends to be divided equally between the local branch and branches located elsewhere.
30. It was a bold move on their part to open a branch of the business in France.