Random good picture Not show
1. Oil is refined to remove naturally occurring impurities.
2. We are not naturally bad.
3. Naturally, I get upset when things go wrong.
4. Naturally, she accepted the invitation to the party.
5. That question naturally suggested itself.
6. Read the text naturally; don't strain after effects.
7. Dry curly hair naturally for maximum curl and shine.
8. Naturally, you'll want to discuss this with your wife.
9. Salt occurs naturally in sea water.
10. Parents are naturally anxious for their children.
11. It is better to sleep naturally, without taking medication.
12. Mental and physical deterioration both occur naturally with age.
13. These chemical changes occur quite naturally.
14. She has a naturally sweet temper.
15. Most toxins are naturally excreted from the body.
16. After a while, we naturally started talking about the children.
17. be endowed with sth to naturally have a particular feature, quality, etc: She was endowed with intelligence and wit.
18. Is your hair naturally curly or have you had a perm?
19. The effects of the drug naturally wear off within a few hours.
20. I, naturally, should want most to see the things which have become dear to me through my years of darkness. You, too, would want to let your eyes rest on the things that have become dear to you so that you could take the memory of them with you into the night that loomed before you.
21. Children are naturally inquisitive.
22. It was imperative that he act as naturally as possible.
23. When things go wrong, all of us naturally feel disappointed and frustrated.
24. Does your hair curl naturally, or is it permed?
25. She was coming on strong and I, naturally(http://sentencedict.com), responded.
26. A puppy is naturally affectionate and excitable.
27. Some individuals are naturally good communicators.
28. Writing came naturally to her, even as a child.
29. Put some water on and let it soak in naturally.
30. Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.
More similar words: naturalist, cultural, in nature, by nature, signature, structural, agricultural, rural, rally, feature, creature, literally, legislature, eat up, status, statue, statute, accurate, accuracy, encourage, oral, insurance, courageous, discourage, encouraging, accurately, discouraged, overall, liberal, neutral.