Random good picture Not show
1) There are encouraging signs of an artistic revival.
2) The initial response has been encouraging.
3) I received an encouraging response to my advertisement.
4) Encouraging me when I need a shove.
5) Our party believes in encouraging cultural diversity, not diversion.
6) The government has been encouraging individuals to opt out of the state pension scheme.
7) Those figures are mildly encouraging, but we need faster progress.
8) The council is encouraging the development of the property for both employment and recreation.
9) The encouraging news is that typhoid is on the decrease.
10) It's encouraging to receive a favourable report on one's work.
11) From time to time,(http://sentencedict.com/encouraging.html) she gave him an encouraging nod.
12) Tax incentives have been very effective in encouraging people to save and invest more of their income.
13) A few encouraging words might provide just the spur she needs.
14) It is encouraging to read that illiteracy is declining.
15) This month's unemployment figures are not very encouraging.
16) Jack threw in the odd encouraging comment.
17) I find what you have said very encouraging.
18) He gave her an encouraging pat on the shoulder.
19) You could try being a little more encouraging!
20) Her face beautified at the encouraging news.
21) Looked at in isolation, these facts are not encouraging.
22) We should be encouraging new ideas[sentencedict.com], not stifling them.
23) The economics of the project are very encouraging.
24) Building societies are encouraging new borrowers.
25) The overall picture for farming is encouraging.
26) Taken at face value, the figures look very encouraging.
27) The audience's final verdict was encouraging.
28) The government is encouraging the development of small businesses.
29) We were very pleased to hear this encouraging news.
30) The project looks at how we could be more effective in encouraging students to enter teacher training.
More similar words: encourage, drag in, discourage, courageous, managing, discouraged, tragic, fragile, in consequence, coming in, bring in, emerging, debugging, engineering, discharging, at the beginning, counseling, accounting, at the beginning of, developing countries, in common, rancor, uncover, rural, drag, rage, incorporate, uncomfortable, incommunicado, begin.