Random good picture Not show
2. He greeted us in a demonstrative manner.
3. His manner is a factor in his success.
4. I found his manner extremely unpleasant.
5. His cheerful manner belied his real feelings.
6. His manner was cold and unwelcoming.
7. He behaved in a questionable manner towards her.
8. I find his manner very appealing.
9. He conducted himself in a gracious manner.
10. It seemed rather an odd manner of deciding things.
11. The headteacher is very genial/has a genial manner.
12. Manner of walking gives an index to one's charactor.
13. The manner of presentation is highly important.
14. She found his manner towards her distinctly hostile.
15. It was barbarous to treat prisoners in that manner.
16. His calm manner slaked their enthusiasm.
16. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
17. Her secretive manner had made me curious.
18. She turned me off with her bossy manner.
19. His manner can be rather gruff.
20. Her pleasant manner belied her true character.
21. She has a very formal manner.
22. The boy's manner of speech grated on his father.
23. The negotiations have been conducted in a positive manner.
24. Why are you talking in such a strange manner?
25. She answered in a businesslike manner .
26. His rather superior manner jars on me.
27. His unassuming manner concealed an iron will.
28. His forthright manner can be mistaken for rudeness.
29. His manner was perfectly amicable but I felt uncomfortable.