Random good picture Not show
2. He has a pleasant manner, and finds it easy to make friends.
3. Her manner professed a gayety that she did not feel.
4. He greeted us in a demonstrative manner.
5. His manner is a factor in his success.
6. Her manner was always very evasive; she would never look straight at me.
7. I found his manner extremely unpleasant.
8. His cheerful manner belied his real feelings.
9. His manner was cold and unwelcoming.
10. He behaved in a questionable manner towards her.
11. I find his manner very appealing.
12. He conducted himself in a gracious manner.
13. It seemed rather an odd manner of deciding things.
14. The headteacher is very genial/has a genial manner.
15. Manner of walking gives an index to one's charactor.
16. The manner of presentation is highly important.
16. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
17. She found his manner towards her distinctly hostile.
18. It was barbarous to treat prisoners in that manner.
19. His calm manner slaked their enthusiasm.
20. Her secretive manner had made me curious.
21. She turned me off with her bossy manner.
22. From his manner, we drew the inference that he was satisfied.
23. The manner in which the decision was announced was extremely regrettable.
24. The boy's manner of speech jarred on the teacher, who came from a different part of the country.
25. She has a very formal manner, which can seem unfriendly.
27. A man, like a watch, is to be valued by this manner of going.
28. She was a tough girl with rather an abrasive manner.
29. There was a distinct lack of urgency in his manner.
30. When people put on uniforms, their attitude becomes more confident and their manner more officious.