Random good picture Not show
1. England won the toss and chose to kick off.
2. to kick against the pricks.
3. Don't kick the ball into the road.
4. Kick back, make yourself at home.
5. Give the door a good kick if it won't open.
6. The teacher threatened to kick the impudent pupil out of the room.
7. The referee awarded a free kick to the home team.
8. If the new actor is no good, kick him out.
9. Tom wanted to kick back at the people who had written so unfavorably about his new book in the newspapers.
10. I'd like to kick off the discussion with a few statistics.
10. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
11. The policeman had to kick the door in to get inside the room.
12. His dad would beat/knock/kick the shit out of him if he disobeyed.
13. The kids love to kick a ball against my wall.
14. He gave the door a good hard kick.
15. It's getting late, I must kick off now.
16. He gave the ball a kick.
17. Young people often kick against convention.
18. Schmeichel swooped to save the first kick from Borisov.
19. The wine had a real kick.
20. He felt his stomach started to kick up.
21. You ought to kick back at such malicious slander.
22. The kick should be taken without undue delay .
23. We're gonna kick San Francisco's ass good tonight.
24. She's still trying to kick the booze .
25. Don't kick back; I'm only joking.
26. He suffered a kick to the knee.
27. He has no kick left in him.
28. What time does the match kick off?
29. She gave him a kick on the shin.
30. That player doesn't play fairly; did you see him kick his opponent down?