Synonym: scope. Similar words: scope, cope, cope with, adolescent, telephone, homeless, nonetheless, senseless. Meaning: ['telɪskəʊp] n. a magnifier of images of distant objects. v. 1. crush together or collapse 2. make smaller or shorter.
Random good picture Not show
2. She set up her telescope on the balcony.
3. With a telescope, you can see the mountains on the moon.
4. This version of the Digges telescope magnifies images 11 times.
5. The telescope was pointing in the wrong direction.
6. The captain was rectifying his telescope.
7. I looked through a telescope.
8. The telescope has a magnification of 50.
9. She swivelled the telescope .
10. We had to telescope five visits into two days.
11. I suggest we telescope the seminar into an hour.
12. Seat the telescope on the tripod.
13. Many stars are invisible without a telescope.
14. She resolved to make a telescope.
15. The telescope is inclined at an angle of 43 degrees.
16. With a good telescope,(sentencedict.com) you can see craters on the moon.
17. Using a telescope, Galileo discovered stars that were invisible to the naked eye .
18. Without a telescope, the comet will look like a fuzzy blob.
19. Through his telescope he could see millions of stars that were invisible to the naked eye .
20. Like a telescope it has a curved mirror to collect the sunlight.
21. He pointed the telescope at a deer on the hillside.
22. The space telescope has taken the clearest pictures ever of Pluto.
23. The Hubble Telescope has allowed astronomers to make significant discoveries about our galaxy.
24. A low-power telescope is enough if you only want to look at the moon.
25. This is a telescope that penetrates to the remote parts of the universe.
26. Details on the moon's surface can only be seen through a telescope.
27. They resolved a cluster of stars with a high-powered telescope.
28. Mars was visible, dead in the centre of the telescope.
29. He felt as if he were seeing things through the wrong end of a telescope.
30. Some stars are quite easy to locate with a telescope.
More similar words: scope, cope, cope with, adolescent, telephone, homeless, nonetheless, senseless, nevertheless, telecommunications, cop, score, scorn, rescue, helicopter, discourse, discount, descend, discourage, describe, tell, discouraged, less, tell on, lately, sales, bless, description, prescription, acquiescence.