Random good picture Not show
2. With a telescope, you can see the mountains on the moon.
3. This version of the Digges telescope magnifies images 11 times.
4. She set up her telescope on the balcony.
5. The telescope is inclined at an angle of 43 degrees.
6. The telescope was pointing in the wrong direction.
7. With a good telescope, you can see craters on the moon.
8. Using a telescope, Galileo discovered stars that were invisible to the naked eye .
9. The captain was rectifying his telescope.
10. Without a telescope,(sentencedict.com) the comet will look like a fuzzy blob.
11. Through his telescope he could see millions of stars that were invisible to the naked eye .
12. The telescope has a magnification of 50.
13. Like a telescope it has a curved mirror to collect the sunlight.
14. We had to telescope five visits into two days.
15. I suggest we telescope the seminar into an hour.
16. He pointed the telescope at a deer on the hillside.
17. The space telescope has taken the clearest pictures ever of Pluto.
18. Seat the telescope on the tripod.
19. Many stars are invisible without a telescope.
20. The Hubble Telescope has allowed astronomers to make significant discoveries about our galaxy.
21. A low-power telescope is enough if you only want to look at the moon.
22. This is a telescope that penetrates to the remote parts of the universe.
23. She resolved to make a telescope.
24. Details on the moon's surface can only be seen through a telescope.
25. They resolved a cluster of stars with a high-powered telescope.
26. Mars was visible(sentencedict.com), dead in the centre of the telescope.
27. He felt as if he were seeing things through the wrong end of a telescope.
28. Some stars are quite easy to locate with a telescope.
29. Lunar craters can be plainly seen with the aid of a small telescope.
30. I used a pile of books as a rest for my telescope.
More similar words: scope, cope, cope with, adolescent, telephone, homeless, nonetheless, senseless, nevertheless, telecommunications, cop, score, scorn, rescue, helicopter, discourse, discount, descend, discourage, describe, tell, discouraged, less, tell on, lately, sales, bless, description, prescription, acquiescence.