Random good picture Not show
2. We all honor courageous people.
3. Good fortune favors the brave and courageous.
4. This courageous and subversive movie has attracted widespread critical support.
5. He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life. Muhammad Ali
6. We all honour courageous people.
7. These women were strong, resourceful and courageous.
8. This is a courageous and inventive piece of film-making.
9. The girl was amazingly courageous.
10. He was wrong, and courageous enough to admit it.
11. It was courageous of her to opposeher boss.
12. He was roused to action by courageous words.
13. Louis was shown as an intelligent, courageous and virtuous family man.
14. It was a courageous decision to resign in protest at the company's pollution record.
15. I hope people will be courageous enough to speak out against this injustice.
16. It was courageous of her to challenge the managing director's decision.
17. It was a courageous decision, and one that everybody admired.
18. But Alvin was scared and very courageous simultaneously.
19. They are courageous, strong, quick and agile.
20. Because of a great love, one is courageous. Lao Tzu
21. It was very courageous to do that role.
22. Parker said the judge's decision was courageous.
23. Between 1868 and 1874 Gladstone pursued a courageous and energetic campaign which reformed the State.
23. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
24. I do hope you will be courageous enough to publish this letter.
25. It was a very frightening experience and they were very courageous.
26. He was a very fine man,indeed I'll go further,he was the most courageous man I ever knew.
27. Already in the saddle for some time, Rosecrans would spend the day there, a striking picture of courageous leadership.
28. Successful people are not necessarily more intelligent than the average people, but they are more courageous, more determined and more persistent. Dr T.P.Chia
29. It is difficult to imagine a writer giving a character a more painful and courageous sentence.
30. This was high statesmanship, since each planned to use a new mandate to enact politically courageous and unpopular things.
More similar words: encourage, discourage, discouraged, encouraging, at the age of, rage, for ages, garage, storage, coverage, cousin, take advantage of, simultaneously, geology, surgeon, in charge of, come out, die out, rural, drag, take out, live out, make out, wipe out, give out, come out of, leave out, write out, drive out, tragic.