Random good picture Not show
2. This courageous and subversive movie has attracted widespread critical support.
3. Good fortune favors the brave and courageous.
4. He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life. Muhammad Ali
5. These women were strong, resourceful and courageous.
6. Louis was shown as an intelligent, courageous and virtuous family man.
7. This is a courageous and inventive piece of film-making.
8. We all honor courageous people.
9. It was a courageous decision to resign in protest at the company's pollution record.
10. I hope people will be courageous enough to speak out against this injustice.
11. He was wrong, and courageous enough to admit it.
12. It was courageous of her to challenge the managing director's decision.
13. It was courageous of her to opposeher boss.
14. He was roused to action by courageous words.
15. It was a courageous decision, and one that everybody admired.
16. Between 1868 and 1874 Gladstone pursued a courageous and energetic campaign which reformed the State.
17. We all honour courageous people.
18. I do hope you will be courageous enough to publish this letter.
19. But for the actions of a few courageous individuals[sentencedict.com], we might all have died.
20. Courageous behaviour and dogged endurance are more believable here than in many other types of adventure-story.
21. And Ariadne herself personifies the passively courageous, endlessly resourceful, and lovingly restorative element in every psyche.
22. But Alvin was scared and very courageous simultaneously.
23. It was a very frightening experience and they were very courageous.
23. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
24. He was a very fine man,indeed I'll go further,he was the most courageous man I ever knew.
25. Already in the saddle for some time, Rosecrans would spend the day there, a striking picture of courageous leadership.
26. Successful people are not necessarily more intelligent than the average people, but they are more courageous, more determined and more persistent. Dr T.P.Chia
27. It is difficult to imagine a writer giving a character a more painful and courageous sentence.
28. This was high statesmanship, since each planned to use a new mandate to enact politically courageous and unpopular things.
29. Courage is like—it’s a habitus, a habit, a virtue: You get it by courageous acts. It’s like you learn to swim by swimming. You learn courage by couraging. Brene Brown
30. I've found what makes children happy doesn't always prepare them to be courageous, engaged adults. Brene Brown
More similar words: encourage, discourage, discouraged, encouraging, at the age of, rage, for ages, garage, storage, coverage, cousin, take advantage of, simultaneously, geology, surgeon, in charge of, come out, die out, rural, drag, take out, live out, make out, wipe out, give out, come out of, leave out, write out, drive out, tragic.