Random good picture Not show
(1) It was just a tragic accident.
(2) Hers is a tragic story.
(3) These tragic incidents have had an immediate effect.
(4) She passed out when she heard the tragic news.
(5) It would be tragic if her talent remained unrecognized.
(6) The novel is comic and tragic.
(7) He drove too fast with tragic consequences.
(8) The play is both comic and tragic.
(9) Can you think of a rhyme for "tragic"?
(10) Tragic literature dignifies sorrow and disaster.
(11) He was killed in a tragic accident at the age of 24.
(12) Violetta is one of the great tragic heroines of Verdi's operas.
(13) He called it the most grotesquely tragic experience that he's ever had.
(14) The parents were not to blame for the tragic death of their son.
(15) Mason was outclassed by Lennox Lewis in his tragic last fight at Wembley.
(16) Cuts in the health service could have tragic consequences for patients.
(17) His family are still mourning John's tragic death .
(18) The tragic news distressed us all.
(19) She prophesied the tragic outcome.
(20) He died in tragic circumstances.
(21) He couldn't erase the tragic scene from his memory.
(22) The tragic event is sharply etched into my memory.
(23) It's tragic that he died so young.
(24) There was a tragic accident on the highway yesterday.
(25) Nothing could obliterate the memory of those tragic events.
(26) This tragic incident underlines the need for immediate action.
(27) "It's tragic!" swoons Jeffrey in mock horror.
(28) He makes King Lear a truly tragic figure.
(29) The mother leaped up from her chair when she heard the tragic news.
(30) Many cinema-goers were stunned by the film's violent and tragic end.
More similar words: drag in, fragile, encouraging, strategic, managing, logical, ecological, theological, biological, rage, drag, ideological, for ages, drag on, garage, psychological, technological, storage, coverage, fragment, encourage, pragmatic, courageous, discourage, discouraged, all over again, trap, tray, trait, track.