Random good picture Not show
(1) It was just a tragic accident.
(2) He was killed in a tragic accident at the age of 24.
(3) These tragic incidents have had an immediate effect.
(4) She passed out when she heard the tragic news.
(5) Violetta is one of the great tragic heroines of Verdi's operas.
(6) He called it the most grotesquely tragic experience that he's ever had.
(7) It would be tragic if her talent remained unrecognized.
(8) The novel is comic and tragic.
(9) The parents were not to blame for the tragic death of their son.
(10) He drove too fast with tragic consequences.
(11) The play is both comic and tragic.
(12) Mason was outclassed by Lennox Lewis in his tragic last fight at Wembley.
(13) Can you think of a rhyme for "tragic"?
(14) Cuts in the health service could have tragic consequences for patients.
(15) Tragic literature dignifies sorrow and disaster.
(16) The bomb explosion resulted in a tragic loss of life.
(17) She was well fitted to the role of tragic heroine.
(18) His family are still mourning John's tragic death .
(19) She got revved up by the tragic ending of the film.
(20) The tragic news distressed us all.
(21) It is the height of folly and a tragic waste to gallop into war.
(22) Hospital authorities admitted that a tragic mistake/error had taken place.
(23) She prophesied the tragic outcome.
(24) Hers is a tragic story.
(25) Her tragic story touched us all deeply/touched our hearts with sorrow.
(26) The mother leaped up from her chair when she heard the tragic news.
(27) Many cinema-goers were stunned by the film's violent and tragic end.
(28) We do not want to see a repetition of last year's tragic events.
(29) During his acting career[sentence dictionary](sentencedict.com), he has played all Shakespeare's great tragic heroes.
(30) To some extent, we are all responsible for this tragic situation.
More similar words: drag in, fragile, encouraging, strategic, managing, logical, ecological, theological, biological, rage, drag, ideological, for ages, drag on, garage, psychological, technological, storage, coverage, fragment, encourage, pragmatic, courageous, discourage, discouraged, all over again, trap, tray, trait, track.