Random good picture Not show
1) The garage has got full of junk again.
2) He slowly backed his car into the garage.
3) Don't forget to put the car in the garage.
4) Outside this door is the garage.
5) Practise reversing the car into the garage.
6) Tim climbed on to the garage roof.
7) The garage floor was swilled down by father.
8) The garage adjoins the house.
9) She drove the car into the garage.
10) 'Where's your car?' 'It's in the garage.'
11) Did you put the car in the garage?
12) The garage doubles as his workshop.
13) They used electricity from a plug in the garage.
14) Firefighters tackled a blaze in a garage last night.
15) The garage charges ￡30 an hour for labour.
16) He worked in a garage as a mechanic.
17) He accused the garage of shoddy workmanship on the bodywork.
18) Left in the garage where it was damp,(http://sentencedict.com/garage.html) the wooden frame had warped.
19) The poor cat has been enclosed in the garage all night.
20) My car was in the garage for a week, but it's now back on the road.
21) A gas main had cracked under my neighbour's garage and gas had seeped into our homes.
22) Be careful when you back into the garage, the doorway is very narrow.
23) He pulled into the driveway in front of her garage.
24) The whole process makes buying a car privately as painless as buying from a garage.
25) A truck driver gave me a tow to the nearest garage.
26) It took Mary weeks learning how to steer into the garage.
27) Our car broke down and we had to draw it to a garage.
28) He works as a panel beater in a local garage.
29) I'll just go and put the car in the garage.
30) The dent on the wing of our car can be beaten out at the garage.
More similar words: rage, garbage, for ages, storage, coverage, encourage, discourage, courageous, discouraged, garlic, Arab, cigarette, drag, as regards, regarding, as far as, parade, in regard to, avant-garde, regardless, drag in, tragic, drag on, far and away, fragile, regardless of, with regard to, in so far as, far and near, clear away.