Random good picture Not show
(1) She discouraged me from undertaking the work.
(2) He is never discouraged by difficulties.
(3) Albeit he has failed twice, he is not discouraged.
(4) The rain discouraged us from going out.
(5) She was discouraged in her marriage.
(6) Don't be discouraged at failure.
(7) Learning by rote is discouraged in this school.
(8) A spell of tough luck discouraged him.
(9) Smoking is actively discouraged in the university.
(10) Never allow yourself to get discouraged and think that your life is insignificant and can't make a change.
(11) Don't be discouraged; it's often the last key in the bunch that opens the lock.
(12) My father is a lawyer(sentence dictionary), and he discouraged me from entering the field.
(13) Early marriage and procreation are no longer discouraged there.
(14) His parents discouraged him from joining the airforce.
(15) Rumours of ballot-rigging discouraged many from voting.
(16) She tactfully discouraged their uninvited guests from staying longer.
(17) She was divorced some while and discouraged with life.
(18) Children are easily discouraged from reading.
(19) She was never discouraged in her enterprise.
(20) A lot of players get discouraged and quit.
(21) They are discouraged from becoming close friends with foreigners.
(22) Union activity was officially tolerated but strongly discouraged.
(23) Never be discouraged with life.
(24) Far from being discouraged,(sentencedict.com) he actually bore down.
(25) She was determined not to be too discouraged.
(26) Don't be discouraged by the first failure-try again!
(27) The barbed wire fence round the perimeter discouraged intruders.
(28) The ebullient Mr Clarke was not to be discouraged.
(29) The weather discouraged most people from attending.
(30) The thought of how much work she had to do discouraged her.
More similar words: discourage, discourse, discount, encourage, courageous, encouraging, disc, managed, engaged in, discuss, rage, disclose, for ages, garage, discussion, storage, discharging, coverage, discrimination, alleged, scorn, score, scope, allegedly, challenged, telescope, fiscal, rural, drag, in this case.