Random good picture Not show
1. They'd got a special grant to encourage research.
2. His parents encourage him in his studies.
3. The government wants to encourage viable self-contained rural communities.
4. A good teacher can encourage artistic creativity.
5. They often encourage the students with prizes.
6. Remove dead leaves to encourage new growth.
7. They encourage boys to be sensitive and artistic.
8. Don't encourage bad habits in a child.
9. Television violence can encourage aggression in children.
10. Encourage your child to reach a compromise between what he wants and what you want.
11. Don't encourage his laziness.
12. We must encourage innovation if the company is to remain competitive.
13. The Government has launched an advertising campaign to encourage people to vote.
14. Meanwhile, they should encourage those among us who cannot swim five yards before they are gasping for air.
14. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
15. School should encourage the full development of a student's talents.
16. This may encourage gold traders to dip their toes back into the markets.
17. They display chocolates next to supermarket checkouts to encourage impulse buying.
18. We must encourage the planting of new trees and preserve our existing woodlands.
19. Counsellors encourage victims of crime to confront their emotions.
20. Reaction to his taunts will only encourage him.
21. A teacher can encourage children to think analytically.
22. Encourage her to get involved in fund-raising for charity.
23. The Act will encourage private enterprise.
24. I was courteous but didn't encourage conversation.
25. These questions are designed to encourage debate.
26. Her main contention is that doctors should do more to encourage healthy eating.
27. The school has a system of rewards and punishments to encourage good behaviour.
28. He said the government must introduce tax incentives to encourage investment.
29. Our beloved teacher, you are the spring shower that moistens our hearts. The love and care you have given us will encourage us to go through a long and arduous journey.
30. These mental exercises are designed to break linear thinking habits and encourage the creativity that is needed for innovation.
More similar words: encouraging, discourage, courageous, discouraged, rage, garage, for ages, in consequence, storage, coverage, agency, rancor, in common, uncover, rural, drag, incorporate, incommunicado, uncomfortable, drag on, drag in, tragic, cultural, accurate, accuracy, naturally, fragile, insurance, fragment, structural.