Random good picture Not show
1. The evidence seemed very insubstantial.
2. Early aircraft were insubstantial constructions of wood and glue.
3. She seemed somehow insubstantial - a shadow of a woman.
4. In the distance was the insubstantial outline of a ship.
5. Mars has an insubstantial atmosphere, consisting almost entirely of carbon dioxide.
6. Epstein called the evidence insubstantial.
7. Often illogical or insubstantial,[sentencedict.com] they can be neutralized or eliminated with a minimal effort.
8. Although these turned out to be insubstantial, for a while they created concern from a security point of view.
9. The pureblood prejudice towards Muggle-borns is also largely insubstantial.
10. Obama brushes aside the notion that his rhetoric insubstantial.
11. an insubstantial construction of wood and glue.
12. Her limbs were insubstantial, almost transparent.
13. The rest were an insubstantial pageant.Sentencedict
14. Willy the Wizard is a very insubstantial booklet running to 36 pages which had limited distribution.
15. Finite personalities are insubstantial fragments of this engulfing spiritual unity.
16. Together, these particles form that most diffuse and insubstantial of substances -- interstellar dust.
17. When he walked out the door, the town seemed dim, insubstantial, and filled with an ominous low hum.
18. It writhed for a moment, trying to clutch at the arrow with insubstantial hands, and then faded.
19. Until then she had always imagined him to be somehow insubstantial, a shadow of a man.
20. You could not be afraid of it, you could not possibly fear something so delicate and so insubstantial.
21. The Invisible Man will have to make way for the Insubstantial Man.
22. It can't, because by itself the $600 billion it represents is, like my five dollars, insubstantial and ghostlike.
23. His world is, on the whole , made wonderfully interesting. But it is insubstantial.
24. Cotton T-shirts and gauzy skirts aren't the only things that feel flimsy when the temperature drops--a lightweight face lotion seems equally insubstantial.
25. Void namely does not have the solid content, the insubstantial meaning.
More similar words: substantial, substantially, substance, tangential, instant, instantly, consultant, potential, essential, essentially, potentially, instance, residential, influential, deferential, essentiality, presidential, deferentially, preferential, distant, for instance, constant, assistant, insurance, insulated, abstain, in support of, obstacle, partial, initial.