Synonym: exacting, faithful, particular, scrupulous. Similar words: subconsciously, consciousness, scientist, scientific, constitutional convention, science, convention, conventional. Meaning: [‚kɒnʃɪ'enʃəs] adj. 1. characterized by extreme care and great effort 2. guided by or in accordance with conscience or sense of right and wrong.
Random good picture Not show
1. We are generally very conscientious about our work.
2. He is a conscientious student.
3. He was thorough and conscientious, rather than brilliant.
4. Be conscientious and make a good job of publishing.
5. This essay is a most conscientious piece of work.
6. I should like to own myself a conscientious objector.
7. She's very thorough and conscientious.
8. He was quiet, conscientious, a bit of a plodder.
9. He is a conscientious man and knows his job.
10. The conscientious researcher is careful to avoid up the pole and omission.
11. A conscientious teacher may feel inclined to take work home.
12. He is very conscientious in the performance of his duties.
13. Other law firms may be less conscientious.
14. Dunne was an honorable and conscientious public servant.
15. Not the rights and wrongs of conscientious objection.
16. Conscientious parents, and there were some, viewed the situation with dismay.
16. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
17. Jenny is a conscientious manager, very popular with her colleagues.
18. We have no conscientious objections or anything of that kind.
19. If Lois had to shout in her conscientious efforts, Paul had turned out to be naturally brilliant around hearing aids.
20. Did it make him less sensitive, less conscientious, less capable, less caring, less able, less tough?
21. Like conscientious believers everywhere they confess a wide range of sins of omission and commission.
22. Just as she had been a conscientious dancer, she now became an equally conscientious needlewoman.
23. At the end of that time the conscientious manager may well find it difficult to credit the evidence.
24. Whoever set up this Archive had been pretty conscientious about keeping people informed.
25. This conflict is illustrated by the question of conscientious objection in war time.
27. Human conscience is the highest court of justice - no sense of justice is possible without conscientious and moral strengths. Dr T.P.Chia
28. He was paid well enough for his availability, but that wasn't the only reason why he was so obsessively conscientious.
29. This is not a matter of poor teaching, for such students can be the despair of conscientious teachers.
30. His previous employer describes him as honest, hard-working and conscientious.
More similar words: subconsciously, consciousness, scientist, scientific, constitutional convention, science, convention, conventional, a bone of contention, ancient, efficient, sufficient, ambitious, bumptious, continuous, consent, continent, mention, conditions, consistent, orientation, consumption, consequently, invention, attention, conservation, constitution, construction, consistently, prevention.