Random good picture Not show
(1) Hick went in to bat after Hussain.
(2) The bat is flying with swiftness.
(3) Australia, put in to bat, made a cautious start.
(4) I have left my bat at home.
(5) It's my turn to bat.
(6) He dashed around like a bat out of hell.
(7) I have to bat out a term paper before class.
(8) The ball was attached to the bat with a piece of elastic .
(9) She made the suggestions entirely off her own bat.
(10) He maliciously damaged a car with a baseball bat.
(11) He is a useful bat.
(12) I'm as blind as a bat without my glasses.
(13) Bangladesh won the toss and decided to bat first.
(14) He said yes right off the bat.
(15) Kay answered right off the bat.
(16) Jones will be the first to bat.
(17) This bat feeds on fruit.
(18) He's as blind as a bat without his glasses.
(19) You mustn't choke up so far on the bat.
(20) She's as blind as a bat without her glasses.
(21) She was driving like a bat out of hell.
(22) Having been suggested by a bat[sentencedict.com], people invented sonar.
(23) He just tipped the ball with his bat.
(24) Speaking off the bat, I'd say you were right.
(25) His cane answered for a baseball bat.
(26) He hit the ball with the bat.
(27) Ther other boys coveted his new bat.
(28) A bat echolocates the direction.
(29) Smith was first to bat for Warwickshire.
(30) She went to see a solicitor off her own bat.