Synonym: believing, gullible, trusting, incredulous. Similar words: sacred, on credit, incredible, incredibly, credibility, adult, schedule, on schedule. Meaning: ['kredjuləs] adj. 1. disposed to believe on little evidence 2. showing a lack of judgment or experience.
Random good picture Not show
1. Credulous people are easily misled by false advertisements.
2. Quinn charmed credulous investors out of millions of dollars.
3. You must be credulous if she fooled you with that story.
4. Mary is so credulous that she may readily accept any excuse you make.
5. But take care thou art not too credulous neither.
6. It is easy to sneer at the credulous pilgrims.
7. Quinn charmed hundreds of credulous investors out of millions of dollars.
8. Credulous are easily misled by false advertisements.
9. So credulous he believes everything he reads.
10. The gimmick would convince none but the most credulous.
11. Only a credulous person would believe your story.
12. He is credulous of rumors.
13. The manager of the bank credulous individual named Mr.
14. They are credulous people who believe in the advertisement.
15. We are less credulous than we used to be.
16. He has suffered several times because he is credulous.
17. Join in chain bilk runs rampant, credulous these advertisement, make a lot of people disastrous.
18. Credulous attitude will only make you take anything for granted.
19. Only the most credulous Apple fans will be holding their breaths.
20. Do not want credulous ad in cure, hospital of choice distinctive specialized subject makes effective treatment!
21. The credulous investors believed in every word the analysts said.
22. It could be argued that the very incomprehensibility of the modern world has made us even more credulous.
22. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
23. This poet regarded the joys of gods with bemused, unshockable, and endlessly credulous respect.
24. In such a situation, I suggest, faith becomes blind, belief becomes credulous and trust becomes misplaced.
25. I do not wish to suggest that New Historians are involved in some huge subversive critical enterprise duping credulous students.
26. If he hadn't adored her he would have treated her as a credulous imbecile.
27. Though he is a credible and creditable witness, we can not be credulous.
28. Sometimes, old trick always is so easy and procurable, be in people of one think better of credulous between.
29. Because the user is careless, custodial not good at or credulous other, the discharge outside causing information of account of net silver-colored individual and steal.
30. It was a world of good little people, comfortable , industrious , credulous.
More similar words: sacred, on credit, incredible, incredibly, credibility, adult, schedule, on schedule, all out, flour, cloud, sell out, deal out, roll out, pull out, go all out, fill out, feel out, behind schedule, red, smell out, flourish, ahead of schedule, reduce, scared, shared, crew, screw, predict, hundred.