Random good picture Not show
1. "Too scary for you?" he mocked softly.
2. He looks scary but he's really a gentle giant.
3. The energy crisis is scary.
4. I think prison is going to be a scary thing for Harry.
5. The future is scary but you can't just run to the past cause it's familiar.
6. Voyeurs are scary, but they are usually harmless.
7. The scary story made his flesh creep .
7. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
8. It was kind of scary, like.
9. There'ssomething very scary about him.
10. The book is both scary and funny.
11. It was a really scary moment.
12. It was scary being all alone in a strange city.
13. For many, it may be too scary.
14. Love is a scary thing for me.
15. I remember before then when it was really scary.
16. The howlers were skirting the scary precipice of extinction.
17. Winters' novel is cerebral, yet also scary and funny.
18. Vegas' unbeaten team posted offensive numbers that were scary.
19. I had a really scary dream last night.
20. Oh Jesus! That was scary.
21. It was pretty hectic - and scary.
22. It was a scary thought at first.
23. To tell the truth, it's pretty scary.
24. The scary thing is that I hardly know him.
25. Female speaker Walking over that causeway is very scary.
26. It really was scary - I kid you not.
27. However, the more scary his pronouncements, the bigger his budget became.
28. Louisa especially enjoyed sculpting more creatures and making up stories about how big and scary they were.
29. I ain't really scared of the dark, not normally, but looking out there, it's a bit scary.
30. Critics say the new accounting standard will unnecessarily create scary, volatile numbers in quarterly earnings reports.