Synonym: genetic endowment. Similar words: on credit, credibility, edit, editor, edition, predict, incredible, incredibly. Meaning: [hɪ'redətɪ] n. 1. the biological process whereby genetic factors are transmitted from one generation to the next 2. the total of inherited attributes.
Random good picture Not show
1. Heredity is controlled by genes.
2. Radiation has a strong effect on the heredity of fruit flies.
3. Do heredity and environment determine a man's character?
4. Do heredity and environment determine one's character?
5. Heredity is not a factor in causing the cancer.
6. The influence of heredity is best studied in genetically identical twins.
7. Heredity provides susceptibilities, capabilities, tendencies, and vulnerabilities.
8. My daughter would describe a process called heredity.
9. Remember what we said about heredity?
10. The experimental approach to the study of heredity led to the creation of the new science of genetics.
11. Heredity, in Rose's case, had never been well balanced by environment.
12. Other factors such as heredity and the physical environment play a major role as well.
13. The experimental study of heredity led Bateson to breeding studies and soon to the newly rediscovered laws of Mendelian heredity.
14. First the status of prenatal heredity and postnatal development.
14. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
15. Therefore heredity is fate, a kind of predestination.
16. Conclusion Nasopharyngeal carcinoma is probably relative to heredity.
17. Dermatoglyph of the juvenile poliosis has its own heredity.
18. Modern medical search results have proved that some diseases are present by heredity.
19. The moral characters of men are formed not by heredity but by environment.
20. Diet and exercise can influence a person's weight, but heredity is also a factor.
21. His genius was to separate the products of inheritance from the mechanism of heredity.
22. The ratio of fast twitch to slow twitch fibres varies between individuals and is determined by heredity.
23. Population genetics owes its origin to Francis Galton, who put the study of human heredity on a mathematical footing.
24. The prevailing theory held that protein was most likely the material conveying heredity.
25. The hairless sons of Scinde are another hint about how close he came to the mechanism of heredity.
26. It is more an argument against inescapable facts about heredity itself!
27. He said that three factors had caused my arteries to be blocked: heredity, poor diet, and lack of exercise.
28. If chance is not enough, of course, we will need a new science of heredity.
29. Britain would advance to a higher stage of civilization via favourable environment and sound heredity.
30. In their efforts to curb immorality purists carefully distanced themselves from a world view totally determined by heredity.
More similar words: on credit, credibility, edit, editor, edition, predict, incredible, incredibly, expedition, ingredient, prediction, validity, commodity, bewildered, be considered as, here and there, red, scared, shared, reduce, media, erudite, sacred, medium, addition, retired, hundred, medical, tradition, condition.