Synonym: address, assign, devote, inscribe. Similar words: medication, indicate, medical, indicator, indication, delicate, communicate, complicated. Meaning: ['dedɪkeɪt] v. 1. give entirely to a specific person, activity, or cause 2. open to public use, as of a highway, park, or building 3. inscribe or address by way of compliment 4. set apart to sacred uses with solemn rites, of a church.
Random good picture Not show
(1) To my teacher I dedicate this dictionary in token of affection and gratitude.
(2) I'd like to dedicate this record to all whose anniversaries fall at this time of year.
(3) She would dedicate her song to them all.
(4) It is to them that I dedicate this book.
(5) Many dedicate their lives to worship.
(6) The open admissions institutions would dedicate themselves to improving the conditions of the public schools from which they drew.
(7) If parents dedicate evenings to child care, they can build rituals that make a child feel secure and connected.
(8) The Sword Masters are warrior-ascetics who dedicate their lives to the pursuit of wisdom and learning carefully controlled violence.
(9) We ought to have people who dedicate their lives just to thinking.
(10) Couldn't you dedicate a few months of the year to naked men?
(11) He wishes to dedicate this story to his father, Roy L Miller, who died on September 6[sentencedict.com], 1989.
(12) Dedicate for small amount but many type items production.
(13) President Lincoln came from Washington to dedicate that cemetery.
(14) Dedicate a row and take it down to Bean's.
(15) Concentrate the natural elite, Dedicate to the Human Health.
(16) We have a very large budget that we dedicate to London fashion.
(17) But in a large sense we cannot dedicate, we cannot consecrate, we cannot hallow this ground.
(18) Candidate: People who are honest, dedicate to their work and have integrity.
(19) We have come to dedicate a portion of that field as a final resting-place for those who here gave their lives that Nation might live.
(20) He felt that medicine was the most important cause to which he could dedicate himself.
(21) Kim has now given up her job as audio producer to dedicate her life to Bronson.
(22) How would your life be different if...You approached all relationships with authenticity and honesty? Let today be the day...You dedicate yourself to building relationships on the solid foundation of truth and authenticity. Steve Maraboli
(23) Northwest lawmakers and agencies also are watching to see how much the administration will dedicate for endangered Columbia River salmon and steelhead.
(24) The universities of Chicago and Princeton are planning to dedicate a new telescope to producing a three-dimensional map of 1m galaxies.
(25) You can think about it, talk about it, write about it, dedicate your life to it.
(26) Stallman (who is usually known by his initials and login name, RMS) went on to form the Free Software Foundation and dedicate himself to producing high-quality free software.
(27) Yesterday is western Valentine's Day, a good many young lovers selects in this special day to dedicate haematoporphyrin with the no consideration this significative mode expression love.
(28) Hereat , to have no to respect adore to dedicate still to highest highly respectable of you!
(29) Path for oboe, English horn, viola, cello and piano had been commissioned by Sylvanus Ensemble by this point in time, so I decided to dedicate this piece to the memory of Katz Lynn.
(30) An attention map is more effective than a prioritized list because it helps determine how much space to dedicate to each goal on the page.
More similar words: medication, indicate, medical, indicator, indication, delicate, communicate, complicated, sophisticated, communicate with, predict, prediction, radical, dictate, educate, locate, immediate, implication, application, publication, advocate, category, communication, truncated, esterification, identification, telecommunications, added, crowded, provided.