Random good picture Not show
1. He wrote out the list laboriously by hand.
2. A beetle began to crawl laboriously up his leg.
3. An agreement was laboriously worked out.
4. She is tracing laboriously now.
5. The oldman traced his name laboriously.
6. McGinnis pushed himself laboriously out of the chair and waddled to the window.
7. Bob speaks slowly, laboriously, didactically.
8. He traced his signature laboriously.
9. Gascoigne laboriously made his way into the penalty area, more in hope than expectation as he awaited the free-kick.
10. Doug took out his notebook and wrote laboriously in it.
11. Had the ex-scumnik's laboriously acquired veneer rubbed away, though, at the prospect of mayhem?
12. Leavis's judgements were very much his own, laboriously arrived at, and presented with subtlety and rigour.
13. A cleaning woman was laboriously washing the marble floor of the foyer.
14. Such information is often laboriously collected by literature-searching and is conventionally processed as text.
15. I walked laboriously, sinking deeply into the heavy crusted snow with every step.
16. The artist then laboriously traces the outline of the image placing anchor points and stretching the curves or lines between them.
17. Laboriously did he describe the genesis of the picnic.
18. He was trudging laboriously on the rugged mountain path.
19. Then Babbitt saw Professor Pumphrey laboriously crawling up hill.
20. He dressed himself laboriously every morning and afternoon.
21. He has total control over the broadcasting media and the government that he laboriously cobbled together over an eight-month period.
22. Where Pollock's painting is rangy, splashy, spontaneous, Johns's Target is uptight and laboriously thought out.
22. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
23. But why should the descendants of Eusthenopteron have troubled to clamber about laboriously on the land?
24. As we drew near and I watched 747 after 747 climbing laboriously into the clouds, I wondered what fate befell me.
25. But finally she is apparently moved by the piteous sight of the distressed supplicant and laboriously counts out 995 roubles change.
26. He collected wildflowers and pressed and arranged them in a Bible; or he laboriously printed letters to public figures.
27. The cracks between the logs are chinked by oakum that I have laboriously pounded in.
28. His father was a rickshaw puller, so every penny the family had was laboriously earned.
29. Each time any plant material was harvested, it was laboriously weighed and recorded by the biospherians.
30. The text was photographic copies of her own handwriting and the thousands of plates required were laboriously produced on hand-coated paper.
More similar words: obviously, previously, subconsciously, labor, elaborate, laboratory, curious, various, simultaneously, collaboration, mysterious, priority, abortion, neighboring, dubious, envious, anxious, obvious, previous, officious, oblivious, vivacious, ambitious, bumptious, suspicious, pugnacious, loquacious, consciousness, Muslim, lab.