Random good picture Not show
1. He tried to suborn the police.
2. He was charged with conspiracy to suborn witnesses.
3. He was suborned into killing the old Tom.
4. Went behind my back, suborned Max Radl, one of my most trusted aides.
5. The president tried to suborn false witnesses.
6. Even now,(sentence dictionary) you seek to suborn my Fish Speakers.
7. Drug traders may try to suborn departing persons.
8. They suborn witnesses to testify that he has spoken against Moses and the Temple.
9. If he thinks that he can suborn me, he is grievously in error.
10. The siloviki have shown they can squash opposition, suborn the courts and stay in charge.