Synonym: neighbour. Similar words: neighboring, neighborhood, weigh, eighth, height, highlight, done in, tune in. Meaning: ['neɪbə(r)] n. 1. a person who lives (or is located) near another 2. a nearby object of the same kind. v. 1. live or be located as a neighbor 2. be located near or adjacent to.
Random good picture Not show
1. I caught a glimpse of our new neighbor.
2. Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.
3. And he said unto him, "Who is my neighbor?".
4. Robin is my next-door neighbor.
5. He is whispering to his neighbor.
6. My new neighbor moved in last weekend and already we're on speaking terms.
7. I left my cat in trust with a neighbor while I went on holiday.
8. I hear that our married neighbor has escaped to her lover.
9. "Who is it?" he called.— 'It's your neighbor.'.
10. The woman denounced her neighbor for helping the enemy.
11. A neighbor sheltered the boy for seven days.
12. Mrs. Smith has done for her by a neighbor.
13. She boarded out her children with a neighbor.
14. I could see my neighbor shaking with laughter.
15. The woman begged her neighbor for help.
16. Our new neighbor is always flinging his money around ,[Sentencedict.com] with his color television and his new car every year.
17. A neighbor volunteered to keep an eye on the kids .
18. Your new neighbor is known to the police, so you'd better lock your door.
19. My next-door neighbor lives in the house next to mine.
20. Our new neighbor is always flinging his money about, with his color television and his new car every year.
21. I asked my grinning neighbor what the title meant.
22. Our neighbor George is a very lonely man.
23. But a neighbor of later times was unconvinced.
24. He was friend, father, brother, neighbor, lover.
25. Just when I needed the ladder, I found that you had lent it to our neighbor.
26. I heard about it at first hand from my neighbor.
27. He repaired the fence he had broken and made his peace with the neighbor on whose property it stood.
28. An elderly woman rang up the police at the request of her neighbor.
29. We were just having a peaceful conversation when my neighbor pushed in without being asked.
30. The villagers sentenced one man to five lashes for stealing a ham from his neighbor.
More similar words: neighboring, neighborhood, weigh, eighth, height, highlight, done in, tune in, foreigner, suborn, labor, border, born of, sovereignty, border on, abortion, elaborate, laboratory, laboriously, collaboration, sigh, high, might, right, night, thigh, light, flight, highway, slight.