Random good picture Not show
1. He is now in the laboratory.
2. The laboratory was well insulated against all outside noise.
3. The laboratory animals had been infected with the bacteria.
4. The laboratory was reorganized as a separate establishment.
5. The language laboratory is not operational yet.
6. She was taken on as a laboratory assistant.
7. She has donated money to establish a pharmaceutical laboratory.
8. Our laboratory is well equipped.
9. He runs his own research laboratory.
10. You may have the liberty of the language laboratory.
11. The laboratory tests are of little real value.
12. We have very high safety standards in this laboratory.
13. They will proceed to build another laboratory building.
14. This was demonstrated in a laboratory experiment with rats.
15. Can this effect be reproduced in a laboratory?
16. The athletes'reflexes were tested under laboratory conditions.
17. Is it possible to multiply bacteria in the laboratory?
18. Did you perceive anyone entering the laboratory?
19. These laboratory instruments are of our own making.
20. Laboratory and field tests have been conducted.
21. Six mice were bred in the laboratory.
22. They work in a laboratory studying growth patterns.
23. What are the dimensions of this language laboratory?
24. Blood samples were sent to the laboratory for analysis.
25. This change has been timed under laboratory conditions.
26. To confirm the diagnosis,(sentencedict.com)[sentencedict.com] the hospital laboratory must culture a colony of bacteria.
27. This phenomenon has been observed in both laboratory and field studies.
28. She had an image of a mad scientist working in his laboratory.
29. The report concluded the cheapest option was to close the laboratory.
30. They collect blood samples for analysis at a national laboratory.
More similar words: elaborate, collaboration, labor, laboriously, regulatory, conciliatory, operator, refrigerator, administrator, abortion, story, history, factory, storage, territory, inventory, senator, educator, decorate, predator, elevator, corporate, regulator, indicator, incorporate, legislator, exploration, corporation, coordinator, investigator.