Random good picture Not show
1. He is now in the laboratory.
2. The laboratory was well insulated against all outside noise.
3. The laboratory animals had been infected with the bacteria.
4. The laboratory was reorganized as a separate establishment.
5. The language laboratory is not operational yet.
6. She was taken on as a laboratory assistant.
7. She has donated money to establish a pharmaceutical laboratory.
8. He runs his own research laboratory.
9. To confirm the diagnosis, the hospital laboratory must culture a colony of bacteria.
10. This phenomenon has been observed in both laboratory and field studies.
11. Laboratory tests are not always a good guide to what happens in the world.
12. The laboratory is still owned by the government but is now commercially operated.
13. You may have the liberty of the language laboratory.
14. The laboratory tests are of little real value.
15. Newton was so engrossed in his laboratory work that he often forgot to eat.
16. We have very high safety standards in this laboratory.
17. They will proceed to build another laboratory building.
18. The first reporters rolled up to the laboratory within minutes.
19. This was demonstrated in a laboratory experiment with rats.
20. Laboratory tests suggest that the new drug may be used to treat cancer.
21. Laboratory tests show that the new drug is very effective.
22. Can this effect be reproduced in a laboratory?
23. She had an image of a mad scientist working in his laboratory.
24. The report concluded the cheapest option was to close the laboratory.
25. They collect blood samples for analysis at a national laboratory.
26. Professor Orr has developed interesting ways of tagging chemical molecules using existing laboratory lasers.
27. It is possible to multiply bacteria and other living organisms in the laboratory.
28. It is possible to multiply these bacteria in the laboratory.
29. The effects of weathering can be simulated in the laboratory.
30. Anti-vivisectionists last night freed a number of animals from a laboratory.
More similar words: elaborate, collaboration, labor, laboriously, regulatory, conciliatory, operator, refrigerator, administrator, abortion, story, history, factory, storage, territory, inventory, senator, educator, decorate, predator, elevator, corporate, regulator, indicator, incorporate, legislator, exploration, corporation, coordinator, investigator.