Random good picture Not show
1. Consonants are frequently assimilated to neighboring consonants.
2. The young man betrothed the neighboring maiden.
3. The neighboring states are feuding over the rights to the river.
4. The Zulus conquered all the neighboring tribes.
5. The neighboring Persian Gulf is even more volatile.
6. Various potentates from neighboring islands claimed the prize.
7. Before long the neighboring houses were on fire too.
8. The neighboring kingdoms, in manpower and resources are still overwhelmingly powerful as compared to yourselves.
9. Stretching plus folding lead to mixing by distancing neighboring points and bringing distant points into close proximity.
10. Neighboring cells tend to have the same preferences for tilt, until suddenly reaching a neighbor that prefers a quite different tilt.
11. Two neighboring countries and three rebel armies have been fighting since 1998 to depose him.
12. BDownstairs, at the neighboring La Colonial Market, an employee barbecues chicken in a black kettle on the sidewalk.
13. Neighboring Nelson and Walsh counties also suffered millions of dollars in crop damage from the storms -- and drought.
14. Already visibility was so restricted that neighboring ships in the formation could scarcely see each other.
14. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
15. O Railroad museums, two neighboring institutions on the western side of downtown Baltimore.
16. All the neighboring values had been tested but this particular exact set of circumstances had not.
17. Her parents betrothed her to the boy of the neighboring village.
18. Japan has signed a convention of peace with a neighboring country.
19. The team was pointing for the game with the neighboring college.
20. The government makes noises about better relations with its neighboring countries.
21. We are now witnessing a spillover of the war into neighboring regions.
22. His wife walked out on him, and was later seen in a neighboring city with another man.
23. With that, more than 1. 5 million Hutus fled to neighboring countries.
24. A select few of our company flew administration flights to neighboring units in Pleiku, 5-miles west.
25. In fact, in several countries, food production is at surplus levels, making exportation to neighboring countries possible.
26. It seemed to me that I could smell the odor of meatballs and fresh bread coming from neighboring apartments.
27. President Clinton was here to give a speech in a neighboring town.
28. The raids caused 26,000 refugees to flee across the border to the neighboring region of Ingushetia.
29. Many of its best-educated residents have been driven to neighboring counties in search of better jobs.
30. Orders were immediately sent out by Bustamante to the neighboring states to apprehend the fugitives.
More similar words: neighbor, neighborhood, weigh, eighth, height, laboriously, major in, for instance, ring, bring, ring out, ring up, string, during, bring in, bring up, gathering, offering, mothering, bring out, bring down, bearings, spring up, lighting, bring about, filtering, pioneering, bring back, lightning, bring together.