Random good picture Not show
1. A church is a sacred building.
2. Cows are sacred to Hindus.
3. Certain animals were regarded as sacred.
4. Marriage is a sacred institution.
5. A physician's sacred duty is to heal the sick.
6. Certain animals were considered sacred.
7. In India the cow is a sacred animal.
8. The owl is sacred for many Californian Indian people.
9. Temples, mosques, churches and synagogues are all sacred buildings.
10. This area is sacred to the Apaches.
11. This shrine is sacred to the Hindu god Vishnu.
11. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
12. The eagle is the animal most sacred to the Native Americans.
13. The lady of the house performs the sacred ritual of lighting two candles.
14. Islam's most sacred shrine is at Mecca in Saudi Arabia.
15. He was anointed with sacred oil.
16. Every word he utters is treated as sacred text.
17. His daily routine is absolutely sacred to him.
18. Pre-Christian sacred geometry was incorporated into church architecture.
19. The land is sacred to these tribesmen.
20. They accepted the responsibility as a sacred trust .
21. In their religion, mountains are sacred.
22. Their sacred dance is performed to invoke ancient gods.
23. The Koran is the sacred book of the Muslims.
24. This memorial stands on sacred ground.
25. He is buried in sacred ground.
26. For journalists nothing is sacred .
27. Some newspapermen respected too many sacred cows.
28. Her marriage is sacred to her.
29. The place was sacred to the Celts.
30. Let's not make a sacred cow of the monarchy.
More similar words: on credit, credulous, incredible, incredibly, credibility, sack, transaction, across, get across, cut across, put across, come across, red, scared, reduce, shared, crew, screw, hundred, predict, retired, screen, create, scream, reduction, predator, required, decrepit, creating, creature.