Random good picture Not show
1. A church is a sacred building.
2. Certain animals were regarded as sacred.
3. A physician's sacred duty is to heal the sick.
4. The eagle is the animal most sacred to the Native Americans.
5. In India the cow is a sacred animal.
6. The owl is sacred for many Californian Indian people.
7. The lady of the house performs the sacred ritual of lighting two candles.
8. Temples, mosques, churches and synagogues are all sacred buildings.
9. Islam's most sacred shrine is at Mecca in Saudi Arabia.
10. This area is sacred to the Apaches.
11. This shrine is sacred to the Hindu god Vishnu.
11. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
12. He was anointed with sacred oil.
13. Every word he utters is treated as sacred text.
14. His daily routine is absolutely sacred to him.
15. Pre-Christian sacred geometry was incorporated into church architecture.
16. The land is sacred to these tribesmen.
17. Few things were sacred to Henry, but local history was one of them.
18. Cows are sacred to Hindus.
19. Christians share some of their sacred writings with the Jews.
20. They accepted the responsibility as a sacred trust .
21. In Africa the snake is still sacred with many tribes.
22. In their religion[sentencedict.com], mountains are sacred.
23. Their sacred dance is performed to invoke ancient gods.
24. He considered it a sacred duty to fulfill his dead father's wishes.
25. The Koran is the sacred book of the Muslims.
26. Marriage is a sacred institution.
27. Frontiers which have held for over forty years are no longer sacred.
28. The couple hold the unfashionable view that marriage is a sacred union.
29. In New York's show business scene, money, fame and power are sacred cows.
30. Some companies offer five-year plans but there is nothing sacred about this length of time .
More similar words: on credit, credulous, incredible, incredibly, credibility, sack, transaction, across, get across, cut across, put across, come across, red, scared, reduce, shared, crew, screw, hundred, predict, retired, screen, create, scream, reduction, predator, required, decrepit, creating, creature.