Synonym: pavement. Similar words: side by side, walk, walk out, walk off, side, aside, beside, outsider. Meaning: [ˈsaɪdwɔːk] n. walk consisting of a paved area for pedestrians; usually beside a street or roadway.
Random good picture Not show
1. He parked his car along the sidewalk.
2. The sidewalk is very uneven—be careful where you walk.
3. The workmen were cementing the sidewalk.
4. A child was toddling along the sidewalk.
4. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
5. She slipped and hit her head on the sidewalk.
6. He crowded the child off the sidewalk.
7. She tripped over the bump on the sidewalk.
8. He avoided stepping on the crack in the sidewalk.
9. Don't spit on the sidewalk.
10. The children squared off the sidewalk to play hopscotch.
11. A little boy puttered along the sidewalk.
12. He stood on the sidewalk with his hands buried in the pockets of his dark overcoat.
13. It was pleasant to sit in a sidewalk cafe and watch people pass.
14. Go to a sidewalk cafe, order coffee, and soak up the atmosphere .
15. Mothers trundled their children down the sidewalk in strollers.
16. Creed stood on the sidewalk outside the Palace Hotel.
17. Garbage had been piled high on the sidewalk.
18. He stood there on the sidewalk and wept.
19. On the sidewalk, children took turns spinning a top.
20. She stood there alone on the sidewalk.
21. Homeless men huddled beneath flimsy blankets on the sidewalk.
22. For a moment, Renwick hesitated on the sidewalk.
23. There's a pile of dog shit on the sidewalk.
24. The cafes advertise their specials on sidewalk menu boards.
25. And have a stroke before I hit the sidewalk?
26. The sidewalk swarmed with streetwise children.
27. We had to be mindful of every step we took on slippery sidewalk.
28. She was lying in a drunken stupor on the sidewalk.
29. Two men and a woman were walking briskly down the sidewalk toward him.
30. In the opening shot we see Travolta's feet walking down the sidewalk.
More similar words: side by side, walk, walk out, walk off, side, aside, beside, outsider, besides, lay aside, resident, on the side, put aside, set aside, consider, aside from, cast aside, alongside, residence, president, presidency, residential, considerable, considerably, presidential, consideration, be considered as, wall, talk, swallow.