Random good picture Not show
1. a nonprofit library maintained for public use.
2. The Dodgers are the nonprofit corporation....
3. Our voluntary, nonprofit organizations are alive with new initiatives.
4. Gardens, run by a nonprofit foundation.
5. Despite the challenges, the nonprofit center and its staff have logged numerous success stories, said Glasser.
6. Municipal mayors, heads of nonprofit social service agencies, government bureaucrats, contractors and political party officials have all faced charges.
7. Nonprofit organizations have seen their costs soar, their sources of revenue dry up, and their missions challenged.
8. In nonprofit corporations, the board of trustees fulfills the same role.
9. Sportsbridge, a new nonprofit organization designed to promote athleticism for women, had brought the pair together.
10. His nonprofit corporation, Working Arts, took over responsibility for the center when the symphony board filed for bankruptcy last year.
11. For 15 years, I have worked for a nonprofit civil-rights organization that regularly enjoys the co-counsel support of major law firms.
12. A working group of nonprofit agencies was set up to conduct the annual negotiations with the State Department.
13. Richard had a secretarial job at a nonprofit theater-development foundation.
14. Nonprofit hospitals enjoy tax-exempt status in exchange for meeting such community needs.
15. Neither the word voluntary nor the word nonprofit offers an accurate description.
16. In 1992 the chamber created a separate, nonprofit entity to coordinate the apprenticeship program.
17. Now the process was open to any nonprofit agency that wanted to bring refugees into the United States.
18. Nonprofit organizations and government agencies must effectively implement programs that further their causes or policies within budgetary constraints and shifting public priorities.
19. The nonprofit organization based in Woodland, near Sacramento, is critical of education technology.
20. The two would be run at existing locations by a nonprofit corporation, with its own management and governing board.
21. The group interviewed 14 elderly homeowners who approached the nonprofit organization for help with loans.
22. The investigation focused on a college course Gingrich taught with financial support from nonprofit foundations.
23. Until leasing prospects improve, property owners should donate the space to nonprofit groups and cultural institutions.
24. A minority-owned bank had agreed to the arrangements and several nonprofit housing sponsors were lined up to participate in the program.
25. The Clinton administration took some credit for the growth in nonprofit organisations.
26. At issue in the Gingrich case is a college course he taught in 1993-95 with financial support from a nonprofit foundation.
27. Coney, a tenants rights activist, worked with the city to create a tenant-owned nonprofit corporation.
28. Linn responded by donating the Prolinn name to a nonprofit foundation and publishing the formula.http://Sentencedict.com
29. At issue in the Gingrich case is a college course he taught from 1993-95 with financial support from a nonprofit foundation.
30. The committee submitted guidelines that applied to off-air recording by nonprofit educational institutions.
More similar words: profile, of itself, in proportion to, profound, profession, professional, on purpose, in practice, fit to, outfit, of importance, fit into, benefit, fitness, unprecedented, benefit from, wear off, hear of, tear off, clear off, a pair of, for fear of, in favour of, a matter of, a number of, any number of, to the number of, as a matter of fact, a large number of, pro.