Random good picture Not show
3. The party has a core of committed supporters.
4. It's time to focus on the company's core business.
5. Peel, core and chop the apples.
6. He's a Conservative to the core.
7. The pear is rotten to the core.
8. An apple core is the part of an apple left after the flesh has been eaten.
9. The earth has a core and a mantle around it.
10. The neutrons and protons form the core of the atom.
11. There is a serious message at the core of all this frivolity.
12. Each fibre has a hollow core trapping still air and aiding warmth.
13. Concern for the environment is at the core of our policies.
14. The core of regular contributors is essential to the magazine.
14. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
15. We've got a hard core of customers that have stood by us.
16. He's a politician to the core .
17. The system is rotten to the core.
18. To him the family is the core of society.
19. The group plans to concentrate on six core businesses.
20. A hard core of drivers ignore the law.
21. The man's morals are rotten to the core.
22. Peel and core the pears before cooking them.
23. I was shocked to the core.
24. The whole government is rotten to the core.
25. She was shaken to the core by the news.
26. Schools have to deliver the core skills.
27. The business needs a new core of trained administrators.
28. The core subjects are English, mathematics and science.
29. The turning point in the process of growing up is when you discover the core of strength within you that survives all hurt.
30. The basic lack of government funding is at the core of the problem.
More similar words: score, cor, cord, scorn, record, rancor, more, decorum, forest, before, decorate, corridor, for ever, Korean, or else, no more, any more, according, corporate, correctly, recording, forehead, restore, explore, corruption, incorporate, accord with, come before, all the more, much more.