Random good picture Not show
3. The party has a core of committed supporters.
4. An apple core is the part of an apple left after the flesh has been eaten.
5. It's time to focus on the company's core business.
6. The earth has a core and a mantle around it.
7. Peel, core and chop the apples.
8. He's a Conservative to the core.
9. The pear is rotten to the core.
10. The neutrons and protons form the core of the atom.
11. There is a serious message at the core of all this frivolity.
12. Each fibre has a hollow core trapping still air and aiding warmth.
13. Concern for the environment is at the core of our policies.
14. The core of regular contributors is essential to the magazine.
14. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
15. We've got a hard core of customers that have stood by us.
16. He's a politician to the core .
17. The course consists of ten core modules and five optional modules.
18. The system is rotten to the core.
19. The core business of airlines is flying people and cargo from place to place.
20. To him the family is the core of society.
21. The group plans to concentrate on six core businesses.
22. The final status negotiations would focus on the core issues of the peace process.
23. A hard core of supporters, mostly teenage girls, gathered at the airport to see the star arrive.
24. A hard core of drivers ignore the law.
25. The man's morals are rotten to the core.
26. Peel and core the pears before cooking them.
27. Students are to be tested on the three core disciplines: maths, English and science.
28. The turning point in the process of growing up is when you discover the core of strength within you that survives all hurt.
29. The basic lack of government funding is at the core of the problem.
30. Students choose from optional subjects in addition to the core curriculum.
More similar words: score, cor, cord, scorn, record, rancor, more, decorum, forest, before, decorate, corridor, for ever, Korean, or else, no more, any more, according, corporate, correctly, recording, forehead, restore, explore, corruption, incorporate, accord with, come before, all the more, much more.