Random good picture Not show
1) One father is more than a hundred schoolmasters. George Herbert
2) One good mother is worth a hundred schoolmasters. George Herbert
8) There are one hundred pence in a pound.
9) A good mother is worth a hundred schoolmasters.
10) The child can count from one to a hundred.
11) The microscope magnified the object two hundred times.
12) There were a/one hundred in the room.
13) The tall sportsman is one hundred kilograms.
14) A hundred people,(http://sentencedict.com/hundred.html) on the nose.
15) This vase is worth several hundred dollars.
16) I owe the landlord one hundred dollars.
17) A dollar is equal to one hundred cents.
18) The pond has a diameter of 2 hundred meters.
19) He had one hundred dollars in hand.
20) Happy Birthday,my love.A hundred kisses from me to you.
21) A hundred years ago, Britain had a large empire.
22) His wages are three hundred dollars a week.
23) This one is eight hundred dollars.
24) She can count up to one hundred and backward.
25) I bought a car for five hundred pounds.
26) Over two hundred people attended the funeral.
More similar words: laundry, round and round, hunt, dress up, syndrome, chunk, dream of, dream up, address, hung up, hunter, hunting, red, scared, shared, reduce, sacred, retired, predict, predator, on credit, credulous, required, reduction, incredible, incredibly, prediction, ingredient, credibility, fund.