Random good picture Not show
1. Please enroll me in the contest.
2. Californians are rushing to enroll in special aerobics classes.
3. You try to enroll early for that class.
4. We shall enroll people to train as teachers.
5. They enroll him as a member of the club.
6. I should like to enroll all my children in the swimming class.
7. We may enroll another two classes of 20 students each.
8. I must enroll the children for piano lessons before next week.
9. They enroll homemakers in individual or group teaching sessions.
10. Eighteen medical centers will enroll patients in the trial.
11. Anyone with a high school diploma can enroll in the course.
12. People wishing to enroll in the study should request a referral from their doctors or call the nearest participating hospital.
13. Most students who enroll in geology courses do not intend to become geologists.
14. When the four women finally did enroll last September(sentencedict.com/enroll.html), school officials were unwilling or unprepared to meet the challenge.
15. Alternatively, you may decide to enroll in public speaking or other courses to improve yourself.
16. Ballard counted the number of students qualified to enroll at City in the 1968 graduating classes of two predominantly black high schools.
17. Plans are to enroll 100 participants from five high schools this summer and then expand the program in future years.
18. All reservists had a 60-day window to enroll and those who already had their orders were not precluded from participation.
19. Enroll in a one-week intensive course in scientific remote viewing taught by a qualified teacher.
20. She wants to enroll in the international baccalaureate program at San Diego High School.
21. A high percentage enroll in selective private colleges and major in one of the social sciences.
22. Participants must enroll in advance and pay a $ 40 annual membership fee.
23. The aim was to enroll all children in schools close to their homes.
24. Users will be required to enroll in the service and obtain a personal identification number.
25. Refusal to work or enroll leads to permanent dismissal from welfare.
26. All contestants must enroll by Saturday.
27. Enroll now, we only have 30 seats for you!
28. In the middle of her sophomore year at the university, she had suddenly quit to enroll in a flying school nearby.
29. And there are few opportunities for students to develop such ability before they enroll in those courses.
30. He earned money working in the prison kitchen, and used it to enroll in courses at Utah State College.
More similar words: roll, roll up, roll out, roll in, rolling, genre, role, patrol, prolong, control, poll, doll, toll, collar, follow, out of control, cholesterol, collect, college, control group, under control, the proletariat, collapse, follow up, beyond control, following, collector, as follows, colleague, pollution.