Random good picture Not show
(1) Scatter the onions over the fish.
(2) When the tree falls, the monkeys scatter.
(3) Scatter the lawn with grass seed.
(4) Scatter the grass seed over the lawn.
(5) Scatter the tomato over(Sentencedict.com ), then dress the salad.
(6) Scatter the powder around the plants.
(7) The stars scatter when the moon is clear.
(8) Don't scatter your money around.
(9) I used to scatter in the cinema last year.
(10) The sound of gunfire made the crowd scatter in all directions.
(11) A few scatter cushions would help to brighten up that old sofa.
(12) Soldiers used tear gas to scatter the crowd.
(13) Scatter the remaining fennel leaves over the rabbit.
(14) It takes more particles to scatter red light.
(15) A thick scatter of cloud hung over the moor.
(16) Scatter with the Caerphilly and bake for 15 minutes until the pastry is crisp and the cheese is golden and bubbling.
(17) He looked again at the scatter of markers, hoping that some system of lines might appear, some focal point.
(18) The scatter seen on the graph is the normal biological variability of plant material.
(19) Scatter the freshly ground almonds over the base of the pastry case and carefully pour the syrup mixture on top.
(20) Use a scatter dice to determine which direction he moves in.
(21) Small Whites scatter through the flowery headlands and in this light seem to have an almost violet glow about them.
(22) And his family are hoping to scatter Mr Corbett's ashes at Anfield, where his father Dennis also came to rest.
(23) Why don't we hide that stain on the carpet with a scatter rug?
(24) The New Zealanders, appropriately garbed in funereal black, arrive next week to scatter the ashes.
(25) It has cushion covers that are easily removable for dry cleaning and the sofa comes complete with two matching scatter cushions.
(26) Next we hear shouts of alarm, and the footballers scatter, fleeing a shower of stones.
(27) I really expected to see the black pajamas, conical hats, and the small children scatter and expose the gunner.
(28) The kind with eyelets, she wanted, and to go with them, a scatter rug.
(29) Coaches like Dietz have to cut full scholarships into tiny pieces to scatter among players.
(30) Network structures and powerful small appliances allow data and computer resources to scatter throughout an enterprise.
More similar words: latter, matter, pattern, battery, no matter, a matter of, as a matter of fact, attend, attend to, cattle, attention, attendance, letter, mutter, better, pay attention to, butterfly, short-term, esterification, get the better of, at that time, scan, scare, scared, scale, scandal, scary, fiscal, landscape, in this case.