Random good picture Not show
1. Prohibit the sale of alcoholic beverages.
2. The government decided to prohibit the import of toxic waste.
3. The very restrict regulations effectively prohibit the entry of soil or plants grown in soil into the country.
4. The legislature passed a law to prohibit the dumping of nuclear waste.
5. Encrypted discs will now prohibit pristine copies to videotape.
6. Can schools prohibit the distribution of anonymous articles?
7. Shame may restrain what law does not prohibit. Seneca
8. Only Mississippi, North Carolina, and Texas specifically prohibit collective bargaining for public school employees.
9. Incongruities prohibit constructing a unified picture of anything we could call Orphism.
9. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
10. He has revised regulations to prohibit discrimination against gays serving in federal government.
11. A number of the Take-over Panel rules prohibit trading on the basis of inside information.
12. The previous proposal to prohibit vehicles using the southern junction has been discontinued.
13. The tax laws prohibit you from trying to recover from your employees taxes that you were required to pay on their behalf.
14. Some countries, though, prohibit certain firms from selling shares to foreigners.
15. Y., this week introduced a resolution to prohibit the use of federal funds for educational programs based on its use.
16. Some of these rules prohibit the misuse of inside information.
17. Some statutes prohibit supervisors from participation in the same unit they supervise; other states are silent on this issue.
18. The Bill sought to prohibit employment discrimination against qualified disabled persons on the ground of their disability.
19. Can a school prohibit distribution of potentially disruptive union material?
20. But while the Act does not specifically prohibit a constitution on those lines, it clearly does not contemplate it.
21. Those rules prohibit soldiers from doing much more than defending themselves if attacked.
22. Certain religions may prohibit particular types of food, alcoholic drink or restrict dress.
23. No amount of damage I don't care, wiped away tears tell yourself prohibit to cry.
24. The charge was dismissed on the ground that Michigan state law did not prohibit assisting some one to commit suicide.
25. The act turned public opinion against such executions and led King Charles to prohibit hangings for her sort of crime.
26. John Glenn, D-Ohio, intends to introduce legislation that would prohibit ships from discharging organism-laced ballast water in estuaries.
27. The schedule should be on good quality paper and printed if cost does not prohibit such luxury.
28. Although the Supreme Court has upheld agency-shop provisions, states are still free to prohibit agency shops, and some do.
29. Does the bedrock constitutional principle of equal protection for all require affirmative action, merely allow it, or even prohibit it?
30. And, a base spokesman acknowledged the cooler ban did not prohibit knapsacks, soft-sided fabric coolers or wagons.
More similar words: exhibit, exhibition, bit by bit, credibility, flexibility, orbit, bitch, rabbit, a bit of, habitat, a bit of a, every bit, ambitious, pro, prompt, prolong, proceed, protest, properly, approve, province, provoke, profile, problem, propose, property, product, promote, produce, project.