Random good picture Not show
2. She slid a coin into the drawer.
3. He slid a coin into her hand.
4. She held the coin carefully between finger and thumb.
5. Every coin has two sides.
6. Stamp collecting and coin collecting are parallel hobbies.
7. The coin rolled under the table.
8. He fished up a coin in his pocket.
9. He grabbed the coin and ran off.
10. The government has decided to coin more one-yuan pieces.
11. Put a coin in the slot.
12. Let's toss a coin to see who goes first.
13. The first English gold coin was struck in 1255.
14. The coin rolled underneath the piano.
15. A coin has two sides[sentencedict.com],a head and a tail.
16. Stand the coin on its edge.
17. Will you bung another coin inthe machine.
18. Jiao Zi looks like gold coin, implying a wealthy year ahead.
19. He steadied a coin on the top of the basketball bank.
20. Slide the coin into the TV, and it would turn on.
21. At yesterday's auction an old coin sold for many times more than its face value of 20 pence.
22. They flipped a coin to decide who would go first.
23. The magician palmed the coin and suddenly produced it from a boy's mouth.sentencedict.com
24. The reverse side of the coin has a picture of a flower.
25. She bent to pick up a coin from the floor.
26. Chris fished in his pocket for a coin.
27. Tasting is believing, to coin a phrase! .
28. Have you got a 1 coin?
29. Do you have a 1 coin?
30. Early summer sunshine from the dense foliage and transmission, on the ground between India and full size coin sparkling spot.