Random good picture Not show
1) They addressed a petition to the legislature.
2) The legislature voted narrowly to table a motion of no-confidence in the government.
3) Fresh attempts at compromise with the legislature were also on the agenda.
4) The state legislature passed an act banning the sale of automatic weapons.
5) The legislature comprises a 212-member Chamber of Deputies elected for a four-year term.
6) The legislature passed a law to prohibit the dumping of nuclear waste.
7) The proposals before the legislature include the creation of two special courts to deal exclusively with violent crimes.
8) The legislature appropriated funds for the university.
9) The new constitution provides for a 650-seat legislature.
10) John is lobbying some members of the legislature.
11) He was elected to the state legislature.
12) One is the Legislature,[sentencedict.com] whose members are elected by the people to enact laws.
13) The Harijan candidates for some seats in the legislature would be selected in private consultation between Hindus and untouchables.
14) In 1994, the legislature allocated only $ 2 million statewide to shore up security at older facilities.
15) Who should their legislature not forbid racial discrimination on buses but permit it in restaurants?
16) After furious debate, the legislature defeated the bill.
17) The unicameral legislature, the National Assembly, is also elected for a five-year term by universal adult suffrage.
18) More blacks have been elected to the state legislature, and a black also heads the Dade county commission.
19) She is the youngest woman to be elected to the national legislature.
20) His first important chance to show his mettle came when he opened the new session of the Legislature.
21) He is a member of the upper house of legislature.
22) The constitution provides for an elected two - chamber legislature.
23) In general Republicans supported the measure because its likely effect would be to undermine the long-lasting Democratic domination of the state legislature.
24) Blacks, in steadily decreasing numbers, continued to serve in the Legislature for the next 20 years.
25) The purpose of the referendum was to change the balance of power between the executive and the legislature.
26) I urge, therefore,(http://sentencedict.com/legislature.html) a cautious approach to the ascertainment of the intention of the legislature.
27) However, the actual policy process in a cabinet system depends on whether there is a coherent majority group in the legislature.
28) He became a nationally prominent horse breeder, fostered charities, sat on corporate boards, served in the Connecticut legislature.
29) The almost automatic acceptance of those same initiatives by the legislature as a whole is assured by the formidable mechanisms of party.
30) She asked the pastor, Will you lobby big business and the Legislature and get them to raise wages for women?
More similar words: legislator, legislative, legislation, feature, in nature, by nature, creature, signature, Islam, island, Islamic, register, legit, legitimate, naturally, translate, naturalist, translation, venture, lecture, gesture, mixture, capture, texture, culture, picture, in future, furniture, departure, structure.