Random good picture Not show
2. We must exploit every opportunity to learn new things.
3. Many countries exploit oil under the sea.
4. She was keen to exploit her discovery commercially.
5. The opposition parties will always exploit government problems to their own advantage.
6. We need to make sure that we exploit our resources as fully as possible.
7. If executives fail to exploit the opportunities of networking they risk being left behind.
8. The team were quick to exploit their competitive advantage.
9. I even began to exploit him in subtle ways.
10. Cary is hoping to exploit new opportunities in Europe.
11. Farmers have been slow to exploit this market.
12. The company was able to exploit its monopoly position.
13. The temptation to exploit consumers usually prevails unless it is curbed.
14. They were among the first companies to exploit the potential of the Internet.
15. He was quick to exploit those who fell under his sway.
16. People who don't want to pay tax will exploit any loophole.
17. What the media should not do is to exploit people's natural fears.
18. The government and its opponents compete to exploit the troubles to their advantage.
19. To mention Kaptan was to devalue the exploit.
20. Second,(Sentencedict.com ) they may wish to exploit advantages of scale.
21. This was not his last military exploit, however.
22. Exploit the exercises included in the coursebook lesson.
23. The second-tier agencies hope to exploit these feelings.
24. Still, Anixter has only begun to exploit its potential.
25. Meanwhile the pharmaceutical companies exploit the beekeepers, who depend on them to control the mites.
26. The present crop of books and documentaries about Marilyn Monroe exploit the thirtieth anniversary of her death.
27. As computer systems become even more sophisticated, so too do the methods of those who exploit the technology.
28. The House of Andreeyev had purchased the right to exploit the commercial potential of the Manchu system.
29. Such a state of affairs provides the seller with a unique opportunity to exploit the relatively weak bargaining position of the investor.
30. Initially, Hofmann was very hostile to Perkin's intention to leave academic research to exploit his discovery commercially.
More similar words: explode, explore, explosion, exploration, explain, explicit, explanation, plot, aplomb, deploy, employ, diplomat, employer, employee, expert, expand, employment, diplomatic, export, expose, expect, expense, unemployment, expected, expertise, exposure, experience, experiment, expansion, expedition.