Random good picture Not show
(1) This new law amounts to a tax evader's charter.
(2) The town's charter was granted in 1838.
(3) The charter clearly sets out children's rights.
(4) Can I see your charter?
(5) According to the Charter, the president is chief of the armed forces.
(6) The charter proclaimed that all states would have their own government.
(7) The charter should serve as a blueprint for cooperation.
(8) They have yachts available for charter.
(9) The rights of our citizens are governed by charter.
(10) They were given this right by royal charter.
(11) This travel firm specializes in charter flights.
(12) Prices on charter airlines are usually lower.
(13) Charter flights give/offer the best value for money.
(14) Charter flights give the best value for money.
(15) The Government have produced a Citizen's/Parents'/Patients' Charter.
(16) The charter can be seen in the town museum, which more than repays a visit.
(17) The charter states that the press shall be devoted to printing and publishing in the furtherance and dissemination of knowledge.
(18) They described the Home Office scheme as a "charter for cheats".
(19) The Royal College received its charter as a university in 1967.
(20) The new law will be a charter for unscrupulous financial advisers.
(21) That is the Prime Minister's social charter for Britain.
(22) Education is one of the basic human rights written into the United Nations Charter. Sentencedict.com
(23) If you want your free copy of the Patients' Charter fill this form in.
(24) Your rights and responsibilities are defined in the citizens' charter.
(25) The task of the Commission , as noted in the Olympic Charter, is to examine each candidature for membership of the IOC and to establish a report on each.
(26) Certain towns were allowed to hold weekly markets, by royal charter.
(27) The task of the Commission, as noted in the Olympic Charter, is to examine each candidature for membership of the IOC and to establish a report on each candidature to the IOC Executive Board.
(28) The initiative has been given the supposedly catchy title of the "Citizen's Charter".
(29) Are you going by a scheduled flight or by charter.
(30) Reducing the number of police is just a thieves' charter.
More similar words: Chart., chart, quarter, starter, quarterback, headquarters, characterize, characteristic, charm, repartee, Charlie, in charge of, reporter, supporter, take charge, discharging, chapter, counterpart, reportedly, inadvertent, hard, shark, harsh, sharp, shared, a share, inadvertently, harrow, harvest, harmony.