Random good picture Not show
1. It was an infectious organism that he studied.
2. This organism is too small to be seen with the naked eye.
3. The army is an extremely complex organism.
4. The business is a large,(sentencedict.com) complicated organism.
5. A society is essentially an organism.
6. The amoeba is a very simple organism.
7. Simple antibiotics are effective against this organism.
8. The ameba is a very simple organism.
9. The organism has small leaf-like appendages.
10. DNA carries the genetic blueprint which tells any organism how to build itself.
11. The human organism learns partly by nature[Sentencedict.com], partly by nurture.
12. Genome: the genetic complement of a living organism.
13. An alien object was threatening the organism.
14. In this way an organism extends its life.
15. The organism of a hive yields integration for its community of worker bees, drones, pollen and brood.
16. The motivational system of a higher organism is complex, comprising several distinct types of mechanism expressed through differing behavioural means.
17. An organism assimilates another organism when it makes the latter into something like itself, as food into the body.
18. All progress is based upon a universal innate desire on the part of every organism to live beyond its income. Samuel Butler
19. Genetic engineers transpose or exchange bits of hereditary material from one organism to the next.
20. All living creatures are thought to descend from an organism that came into being three billion years ago.
21. The researchers discovered a common component in all types of the organism.
22. Multiplication of cells leads to rapid growth of the organism.
23. Genes operate together in determining the characteristics of an individual organism .
24. All the different complex organic molecules work together to form the entire organism.
25. It tends to be interpreted as ascribing consciousness to any organism that has irritability.
26. When making bread, you try to control only one kind of organism.
27. Overcrowded with 100, 000 cold-blooded bees, the hive had become a warm-blooded organism.
28. During such periods, the majority of people develop protective antibodies against the organism.
29. This brings us to another group of alleged animal rights which relate to its functioning as a biological organism.
30. Intestinal Calcium Absorption. Dietary calcium gains access to the organism mostly by transport in the small intestine.
More similar words: organic, organize, organized, organization, organizational, organ, mechanism, vanish, Spanish, gang, for good, elegant, forget about, arrogance, dismal, racism, tourism, panic, dismiss, punish, Hispanic, ministry, terrorism, euphemism, journalism, mutualism, companion, mechanic, finish up, minister.