Random good picture Not show
2. The child's forehead burns with fever.
3. He's got a headache and a slight fever.
4. Evans had rheumatic fever, missed school and fell behind.
5. I have a bit of a fever.
6. Scales of skin peel off after scarlet fever.
7. Aspirin should help reduce the fever.
8. While he had the fever(http://Sentencedict.com),he raved all night long.
9. She had a very high fever.
10. I think I have a fever.
11. He soon rallied from his fever.
12. Has the child rallied from her high fever yet?
13. My fever has gone down.
14. This will relieve the heat of the fever.
15. The child had such a fever he nearly died.
16. I was left helpless with pain and fever.
17. Do you have a fever?
18. Signs of the illness include fever, nausea and vomiting.
19. Fever is a symptom of many illnesses.
20. He has a high fever.
21. Hay fever sufferers have a worse time when the pollen count is high.
22. During her high fever(sentencedict.com),the patient babbled of going back home.
23. The doctor's advice is to let the fever run its course.
24. He explained the yellow fever epidemic as a providential act to discourage urban growth.
25. After two days of fever, he began to pull round.
26. If you have a fever you should drink plenty of fluid.
27. He has a fever and a temperature of 38.5 degree.
28. One of the boys in the class had a fever and he soon infected other children.
29. Michael was given a complete going-over and then treated for glandular fever.
30. A good speaker can whip the crowd into a fever of excitement.
More similar words: ever, never, every, severe, ever so, however, for ever, several, reverse, everyone, severely, every bit, every other, ever since, in every way, every time, never mind, whatsoever, everything, nevertheless, more than ever, over and over, even, event, level, even now, even if, sleeve, eleven, relieve.