Random good picture Not show
2. Hay fever sufferers have a worse time when the pollen count is high.
3. The child's forehead burns with fever.
4. He's got a headache and a slight fever.
5. Evans had rheumatic fever, missed school and fell behind.
6. I have a bit of a fever.
7. During her high fever(http://Sentencedict.com),the patient babbled of going back home.
8. Scales of skin peel off after scarlet fever.
9. Aspirin should help reduce the fever.
10. While he had the fever,he raved all night long.
11. The doctor's advice is to let the fever run its course.
12. She had a very high fever.
13. I think I have a fever.
14. He soon rallied from his fever.
15. He explained the yellow fever epidemic as a providential act to discourage urban growth.
16. After two days of fever, he began to pull round.
17. Has the child rallied from her high fever yet?
18. If you have a fever you should drink plenty of fluid.
19. He has a fever and a temperature of 38.5 degree.
20. This will relieve the heat of the fever.
21. The child had such a fever he nearly died.
22. I was left helpless with pain and fever.
23. Signs of the illness include fever, nausea and vomiting.
24. After a few days of fever, she began to recover.
25. Andy has a fever and won't be coming into work today.
26. He was down with fever, and the doctor advised him to lie up for several days.
27. Fever is a symptom of many illnesses.
28. One of the boys in the class had a fever and he soon infected other children.
29. Michael was given a complete going-over and then treated for glandular fever.
30. A good speaker can whip the crowd into a fever of excitement.
More similar words: ever, never, every, severe, ever so, however, for ever, several, reverse, everyone, severely, every bit, every other, ever since, in every way, every time, never mind, whatsoever, everything, nevertheless, more than ever, over and over, even, event, level, even now, even if, sleeve, eleven, relieve.