Random good picture Not show
1. Dustbags act as a filter and suction will be reduced if they are too full.
2. Filter out all the dirt before using the water.
3. Children should have glasses which filter out UV rays.
4. You need to filter the drinking water.
5. You filter the coffee through this special paper and it takes out the bitterness.
6. The lake water passes through a filter before it is piped to our homes.
7. I took this picture with a red filter.
8. Chattering noisily, the crowd began to filter into the auditorium.
9. This congealed muck was interfering with the filter.
10. Put the coffee in the filter and let the water run through.
11. Use a sun cream to filter out ultraviolet rays.
12. Foreign influence began to filter into the country.
13. You can filter out spam with special software.
14. The test is used to filter out candidates who may be unsuitable.
15. The camera has an anti-glare filter.
16. Charcoal is used to filter water.
17. You might use a yellow filter to improve the clarity of a hazy horizon.
18. A filter will remove most impurities found in water.
19. It took months before the findings began to filter through to the politicians.
20. Plants and trees filter carbon dioxide out of the air and produce oxygen.
21. She gathered loose soil and let it filter slowly through her fingers.
22. Reports about an accident began to filter in.
23. A filter traps dust from the air.
24. The news of the defeat started to filter through.
25. Ozone is the earth's primary filter for ultraviolet radiation.
25. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
26. Net users can filter out unwanted emails with software.
27. The foam operates as a very effective filter.
28. If you must be in the sunlight, use the strongest filter cream you can get.
29. The best prevention for cholera is to boil or filter water, and eat only well-cooked food.
30. The crankcase has to drain before you put on the new filter.