Random good picture Not show
1. He had three pretty, vivacious daughters.
2. He brought along his wife, a vivacious blonde, some twenty years his junior.
3. Laura was an all-American type -- cute, blonde, vivacious.
4. She was charming, intelligent, and vivacious.
5. She's beautiful, vivacious, and charming.
6. She gave a vivacious laugh.
7. She is a vivacious young lady who combines instructing with commercial flying and club administration.
8. Violette, dark-haired, vivacious, instantly installed herself as Katherine's loquacious elder sister.
9. Mary Ann was vivacious, pretty, outgoing, and a good organizer.
10. Cooper soon gravitated toward the good-looking and vivacious Lula and asked her out.
11. She describes the horrors of matrimony with vivacious comic indignation, dazzling wit and choice of expression,(Sentencedict) and with breathtaking eloquence.
12. These skills and her vivacious and outgoing personality enabled her to work effectively and happily in public relations.
13. He married a vivacious girl called Sarah who he met at university.
14. She's tender-hearted, generous, vivacious but at the same time she likes to have her own way.
15. His bad boy always drove me to my vivacious good girl.
16. An elegant carriage and a vivacious manner must have added to her physical attractions.
17. She was petite, going silver-haired, vivacious, bright, and willing to take Richard on trust.
18. Kath is a pretty dark-haired vivacious girl, whose flashing black eyes warn of the mass of complexities bubbling beneath the surface.
19. She was young and vivacious.
20. Unctuous but vivacious in the mouth.
21. The vivacious girl made a good cheer-leader.
22. Their manners were still more vivacious than before.
23. Her eyes had remain young and vivacious.
24. His action was alternatively vivacious and sullen.
25. The autumn air , blithe and vivacious, elated Philip.
26. The face in the photograph was striking - good-looking and vivacious.
27. The girl was not only twice as pretty as she had remembered but graceful and vivacious with the most beautiful smile.
28. Those who know her say the actress is transformed from a care-worn recluse into her old vivacious self.
29. She was under five feet five inches tall, but strikingly good-looking, with dark hair and eyes and vivacious manners.
30. He was also very charming, an easy smiler, witty, relaxed and vivacious.
More similar words: loquacious, pugnacious, officious, suspicious, subconsciously, consciousness, survival, privacy, dubious, curious, envious, anxious, obvious, various, previous, oblivious, bumptious, obviously, ambitious, mysterious, previously, laboriously, survivor, vacuum, vaccine, acid, rival, racism, racial, facies.