Similar words: racism, social, socially, special, official, crucial, officially, judicial. Meaning: ['reɪʃl] adj. 1. of or related to genetically distinguished groups of people 2. of or characteristic of race or races or arising from differences among groups.
Random good picture Not show
1. The city is being sundered by racial tension.
2. His speech did nothing for racial concord.
3. Many children suffer racial abuse at school.
4. Police described it as a sickening racial attack.
5. She incited racial hatred by distributing anti-Semitic leaflets.
6. Such jokes tend to reinforce racial stereotypes.
7. Laws against racial prejudice must be strictly enforced.
8. They were charged with inciting racial hatred.
9. The case became symbolic of US racial tension.
10. Racial discrimination still exists in modern society.
11. He spoke out against racial discrimination.
12. The city had faced racial crisis and come through it.
13. We don't believe the myth that racial discrimination was imposed by God.
14. They have pledged to end racial discrimination in areas such as employment.
15. There are fears that the march will heighten racial tension.
16. He was a martyr to the cause of racial harmony.
17. The law has done little to prevent racial discrimination and inequality.
18. The organization promotes racial tolerance and unity in diversity.
19. They abhor all forms of racial discrimination.
20. Asian pupils complained of racial prejudice at the school.
21. They have the same racial type.
22. They were accused of instigating racial violence.
23. He was a victim of racial prejudice.
24. The speech was just pandering to racial prejudice.
25. The crowd started throwing bottles and shouting racial slurs.
26. They have long been involved in a crusade for racial equality.
27. They argue that the membership of the Council does not reflect the racial make-up of the city.
28. His former chauffeur is claiming unfair dismissal on the grounds of racial discrimination.
29. This part of the community needs to be protected from racial prejudice .
30. King was a worldwide symbol of non-violent protest against racial injustice.
More similar words: racism, social, socially, special, official, crucial, officially, judicial, commercial, financial, specialty, especially, specialist, artificial, specialize, social services, financial crisis, acid, facies, facility, vivacious, facilitate, loquacious, facilities, pugnacious, rack, trace, crack, track, musician.