Synonym: antecedently. Similar words: previous, obviously, laboriously, subconsciously, obvious, envious, simultaneously, oblivious. Meaning: ['prɪːvɪəslɪ] adv. at an earlier time or formerly.
Random good picture Not show
1. Guyana's railways were previously owned by private companies.
2. Almost half the group had previously been heavy smokers.
3. Ants follow a scent trail laid down previously.
4. The bicycle tyre blew out at a previously damaged point.
5. The previously unidentified objects have now been definitely ascertained as being satellites.
6. The document was previously circulated in New York at the United Nations.
7. We print a selection of previously unseen photos from the Spanish rider's early years.
8. She had previously worked in television.
9. I had posted the card two months previously.
10. Our previously opposed views are beginning to converge.
11. They used strings previously treated with powdered glass.
12. I had visited them three days previously.
13. The device had been used operationally some months previously.
14. I remember seeing him somewhere previously.
15. The album includes four previously unreleased tracks.
16. She was previously employed as a tour guide.
17. I must fall back upon what I said previously.
18. This information was previously unavailable to the public.
19. The building had previously been used as a hotel.
20. Spassky had never previously lost to his antagonist.
21. The two fighters had previously boxed a 12-round match.
22. He had first entered the House 12 years previously.
23. Six months previously he had smashed up his car.
24. The book contains a number of photographs not previously published.
25. The man had previously been arrested several times for molesting young boys.
26. The changes may result in a greater reduction in employee numbers than we had previously expected.
27. Radiation may damage cells in a way that was previously unforeseen.
28. About 23% of men and women aged 25 to 34 told researchers they had previously cohabited with a partner without it leading to marriage.
29. The last few years have seen the privatization of many industries previously owned by the state.
30. The recession blindsided a lot of lawyers who had previously taken for granted their comfortable income.
More similar words: previous, obviously, laboriously, subconsciously, obvious, envious, simultaneously, oblivious, review, prevail, anxious, dubious, various, curious, prevention, officious, vivacious, bumptious, ambitious, loquacious, suspicious, pugnacious, mysterious, consciousness, Muslim, levity, device, Rev., evident, evidence.