Random good picture Not show
1. Police segregated the two rival camps of protesters.
2. The voters bumped the senator and elected his rival.
3. Scuffles broke out between rival supporters during the match.
4. No one could rival him in this respect.
5. He lost out to his rival.
6. The rival political parties are already jockeying for power.
6. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
7. People were sent out to snoop on rival businesses.
8. He beat his closest/nearest rival by 20 marks.
9. The rival parties libeled each other during the election.
10. She competed with her rival for a prize.
11. It was a personal triumph over her old rival.
12. She defeat all her rival for the job with nonchalant ease.
13. Revealing confidential information to a rival company could land you in serious trouble with your boss.
14. He beat his rival.
15. Fights among rival gangs account for most murders in the city.
16. Police had to interpose themselves between the two rival groups.
17. Two rival laser surgery systems are undergoing clinical trials in the US.
18. The national tragedy of rival groups killing each other continued throughout 1990.
19. Violent scuffles broke out between rival groups demonstrating for and against independence.
20. half a second ahead of his rival.
21. No computer can rival a human brain for/in complexity.
22. She scored a resounding triumph over her rival.
23. Bank of America merged with a rival bank.
24. He's not exactly thrilled at the prospect of working for his old rival.
25. A shaky ceasefire is holding after three days of fighting between rival groups.
26. The world champion finished more than two seconds ahead of his nearest rival.
27. A UN force was sent in to stop fighting between three rival militias.
28. The company is in a position closely analogous to that of its main rival.
29. The firm is involved in a legal dispute with a rival company.
30. The estate is at the centre of a bitter turf war between rival drug gangs.
More similar words: arrival, privacy, survival, privately, equivalent, the private sector, motivate, vivacious, drive, valley, value, naval, valid, thrive, driver, derive, driveway, drive up, drive out, removal, arrive at, interval, approval, validity, evaluate, drive home, derive from, evaluation, at intervals, at regular intervals.